Saddam Captured!!!!!!

You can talk about anything in here
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

do you think its good that the american soldiers will be some thousand kilometres away from their families and friends at christmas and new year????
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

Quite frankly America had full rights to nuke japan after pearl harbor. They attacked up w/o any provocation or any warning. We had an idea they were gonna attack, but it wasn't confirmed.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

meh... i still think its bullshit. the whole taliban rape was ok, they pretty much deserved it, but the saddam hussain junk was more of a "while we are here" thing.also wtf did they show him getting examaind by a doctor? fuck, why humiliate him more, they did a good enough job already.im using my gramps dailup, so excuse me if i cant flame att you as fast as normal.bush is such a hobo.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

do you think its good that the american soldiers will be some thousand kilometres away from their families and friends at christmas and new year????I don't know about families being thousands of kilometers away from their families during the holidays. I couldn't tell you because I'm American and therefore don't know what that means! :shrug: but if it’s anything like being millions of miles away then I think it's a good thing. Because miles rock down with the metric system, I’m American I hate things that are efficient and make sense!
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

do you think its good that the american soldiers will be some thousand kilometres away from their families and friends at christmas and new year????I don't know about families being thousands of kilometers away from their families during the holidays. I couldn't tell you because I'm American and therefore don't know what that means! :shrug: but if it’s anything like being millions of miles away then I think it's a good thing. Because miles rock down with the metric system, I’m American I hate things that are efficient and make sense!1mile=1488 Metres, ca.1,5 Kilometres
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Yeah, Jugg, but we killed much more civilians than they did to us at Pearl Harbor.We're ruthless ignorant fucks, just admit it.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

Yeah, Jugg, but we killed much more civilians than they did to us at Pearl Harbor.We're ruthless ignorant fucks, just admit it.GANGBANG
{FoU}Miller

Post by {FoU}Miller »

It was ruthless that we dropped two atom bombs and dropped napalm on their cities, but it was the only way to stop the war with Japan without suffering so many casualities. That country was prepared to fight to the death... including the civilians if any invasion occured on their homeworld. And if you think its bad what we did to Japan you should see what they did to China's civilians during WWII. A little history for ya. ;)
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Dude. I could honestly give less of a shit if they caught Saddam. This war was such bull shit anyways. It's fucking bull shit how they count how many of our soldiers die but don't count how many we kill. Act like 150 is such a tragedy. Of course it's horrible, but think of what we did to them.How can you make such radical asumptions with information you don't have. You think the government and CNN tells you everything? In my opionion...I can't say anything about this War until I have all the facts on it. Your just misimformed.