I R GOING FOR JOB INTERVIEW! RAR!!

You can talk about anything in here
HanK

Post by HanK »

No Jacen's wrong actually. It's 17 here. You just have to be old enough to rent a rated R movie legally.I was going to get hired when I turn 17 in Jan because the manager loves me, but now I work at cold stone.Your Blockbuster seems to be lacking in the naughty videos area.
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

No Jacen's wrong actually. It's 17 here. You just have to be old enough to rent a rated R movie legally.I was going to get hired when I turn 17 in Jan because the manager loves me, but now I work at cold stone.Your Blockbuster seems to be lacking in the naughty videos area.Yeah, it really is. :cry:
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

No Jacen's wrong actually. It's 17 here. You just have to be old enough to rent a rated R movie legally.I was going to get hired when I turn 17 in Jan because the manager loves me, but now I work at cold stone.Your Blockbuster seems to be lacking in the naughty videos area.Yeah, it really is. :cry:Errrrr....Kazaa anyone? :wink:
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

err news bin anyone :wink:
{FoU}Miller

Post by {FoU}Miller »

Girlfriend anyone? :wink:
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Two girls at once anyone?God I rule. :roll:
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
HanK

Post by HanK »

Munch and two girls at once?Please?
Gemz

Post by Gemz »

Munch and two girls at once?Please?hank n two girls at once oooooo god bless! :twisted: :roll: :oops: :shock: :?
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

:twisted:

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

:twisted:i think someone needs to get ur dick a pop-up blocker for x-mas .........
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha