Defintions of Whorage.

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

wtf is jk2?
hota

Post by hota »

its a secret! :P
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

its tibby
LukeN

Post by LukeN »

geez and how old is this game? 2? 3 years?
The Second Canuck
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

geez and how old is this game? 2? 3 years?and how old is this thread? 1, 1-1/2 months? :wink:
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Rage + bacta -_-I hate chasing ppl....
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Rage < drain + lightning + pull-kicking :D Or you can just grip but that's... meh.. gay.
Kokiri

Post by Kokiri »

Theres always cheese whorage.....You know when the player says the word cheese so much that everyong goes nuts and loses all their skills.....
-[ZoU]-FierceDiety
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

I have completely crossed to dark force at this point so i can appreciate both sides now. I have changed some views on things having crossed over. I think the problem is all the dam name calling and what not!.... I like this game for about 2 mins.... 2 mins is about the time it takes to actully encounter people. Once i come in contact with individuals it is all over... cos i gotta say... this is an uptight community. I have been so upset at times theat if i know i am in a bad mood i wont even play.i weanted to add saber throw to your list. i have worked saber throw into my skillset as a finishing move.Basically to replace the quick lighting flash at the end of a fight.My definition of whoring or noobing is probably more general.i just think that ANY force or move can be whored. It is all in the application of your skills that others conclude your whore status.If someone displays that there are 150 ways they are able to slay you and then throw a saber at your head once... please dont call them a whore! :D

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

To me whoring a move is using it over and over and over and over and not really using much else. I think it's ok to use a saber throw when you know someone is on low health and it could be the finisher, but if you're fighting someone who does nothing but saber throw you like 100 times while keeping their distance it makes for a rather tedious match.