Name Similarity

You can talk about anything in here
TiberiusII

Name Similarity

Post by TiberiusII »

Hello, first off I would like to say that this is my first post. Secondly I have come to realize that somebody else has or has had my username. My username has been Tiberius over at Episode-X.com for some time you can even check if you want. Seeing as how my mind is limited in it's creativity I just used TiberiusII and hoped it would be alright. But I'm not sure if it would so I made this thread to see if I need to make a new name or to see if anybody has any objections. I read in another thread that Tiberius is out of town so obviously he can't comment but the rest of you can. :)
If common sense was really so common, everybody would use it.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

:D i can forsee he will kick you every time he sees you :D
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

change your name or i will hate you forever. . . F-O-R-eee-VER :shock:
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Wouldn't this be more of....get a new name? He can't exactly change that name NoWhere :roll:
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

two tibs....holy shit :oops:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

It's cool, we can tell the difference. Tibs text is all crappy due to old bones in his hands.Welcome to the Forums, enjoy your stay!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Hello Tiberius II, i think Tibby nr. 1 doesnt mind you wearing that nickname, besides, our Tibby nr. 1 wears his tag. We hope you dont abuse his name by using the FoU tag. We also hope you have fun around this place. :)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Yeah don't worry man, I'm sure we'll be able to spot the difference. As long as you have the ability to turn caps lock off and make a post without inserting one million rolling eyes emoticons whilst droning on about how neat it was in prehistoric times that is. :idea: We could actually have some fun with the original Tib here and tell him we've replaced him with a younger model when he gets back. The new and improved TiberiusII with long-lasting memory and manual bowel-movements.
LimpNoodle

Post by LimpNoodle »

and then for no particular reason i cud grease the old tibby up with sum mayonaise and ride him round the house :D
I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenI love tibby ;)
TiberiusII

Post by TiberiusII »

Yeah don't worry man, I'm sure we'll be able to spot the difference. As long as you have the ability to turn caps lock off and make a post without inserting one million rolling eyes emoticons whilst droning on about how neat it was in prehistoric times that is. :idea: We could actually have some fun with the original Tib here and tell him we've replaced him with a younger model when he gets back. The new and improved TiberiusII with long-lasting memory and manual bowel-movements. :lol:
If common sense was really so common, everybody would use it.