Your JK2 Clan Timeline

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Nope. I was never an {FT}...ster.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Nope. I was never an {FT}...ster.Me and Vash were {FT}...sters.
Kokiri

Post by Kokiri »

lol ok lets see.....AJA--->BM--->AoN--->JOR--->MoS---->ZoU<-----LoS.
-[ZoU]-FierceDiety
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Nope. I was never an {FT}...ster.Me and Vash were {FT}...sters.yes....gay is as gay does.... :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
LimpNoodle

Post by LimpNoodle »

i cant remember the exact order these r the 1s ive been inwas born a noob and followed xcom around running on to the pad and holdin down left mouse with blue style =p micha was a bitch at killin me then became a ctfer loved it ever since [JJB] a major noob clan called just jig bitch :roll: - [RA] for about a day for about 1 day - =RR=-[FT{OOJ}- {CoJ}(when neo and jim were leaders) - {CoJ} became leader name was ChickenSheet - became a loener stayed like tht ever since hoping to start up a clan again 1 day but not on jk2 i fink i joined mushes take over of the server 1 time. umm gave birth to patsy the gay rodian. and i was in suffix at sum point
I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenI love tibby ;)
Vash

Post by Vash »

{FT} was a good clan.. but then they let some stupid memebers in that'd kick me from our own server cuz i beat them in duels so im like Fuck that shit and left but other then that nice people fun to ctf with ft :) PS. i still own ya mantel :wink:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

ft sucked cuz of that poser darth bob..... also its kinda sad i never knew a lot of you guys were in it....but thats not my problem...
LimpNoodle

Post by LimpNoodle »

mantel was soooo cool true they did let in pricks *points at self* especially tht jhony man
I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenI love tibby ;)
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

ahhhh me and johny go way back.
VII

Post by VII »

OMG I sorry for bringing up a dead dead dead deeasd topic i just thought this thread was cool.-[I.R]-, {CB}, Council~, |DefiancE|, Council~, {FoU}