Reitred!

You can talk about anything in here
Ardent

Reitred!

Post by Ardent »

Just leting you all know im leaving FoU. Ill still be around here and most of you are still welcome in my cod server. Its just time to move on for me i cant deal with little people anymore. So its not really a goodbye more of a change of status.
Ender

Post by Ender »

FUCK!!!!!!!!! Goddamnit fuck children :cry:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

12 hours and I'm 14.... Lol. Sorry to see ya leave the Brutha hood mang ardy.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

I wish you luck RD and if you ever need anything just holla at me mang!HAPPY B-DAY KAMEL TOE!!

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Alright RD, I accept your decision. But please keep in touch. I don't want it to seem like you've totally disappeared. You're like one of the Grandads of the clan and i'm sure many of us look up to you like we do to Des, Tibby, and Snape. Peace bro. :wink:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

You're like one of the Grandads of the clan and i'm sure many of us look up to you like we do to Des, Tibby, and Snape. erm....right....we look up to them alright...ardy man i didnt see this comin! i think of you as one of FoU's bad asses!sheesh man stay in des' server on CoD dude so i can still own ya!
Milk

Post by Milk »

This shit is whack yo.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Aww srry to see ya go Ardy, I hope you change your mind and come back though :cry:
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

sheesh man stay in des' server on CoD dude so i can still own ya!LoL man i will still be on the forums and of course playing COD, i just wont being doing either as a FoUster.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

sheesh man stay in des' server on CoD dude so i can still own ya!LoL man i will still be on the forums and of course playing COD, i just wont being doing either as a FoUster.in which case....[size=24:f513c86ef9]LET THE OWNING CONTINUE!![/size:f513c86ef9]