Wow?

You can talk about anything in here
Musashi
FoUster

Wow?

Post by Musashi »

Dance Baby!Check this shit out, pretty impressive work.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Very Sexy.
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Sony and the Japanese never cease to amaze me when it comes to robotics, I love how they opened with a tradational dance of the Japanese. Brillant work!

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

The sad thing is that was better than most human dancers/dances I've seen. :roll: Truly amazing though.
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

lol :lol:
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

I think that's the only thing robots should be created for. To dance, baby!
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Holy. Crap.Seriously, Japanese technology in terms of robotics and all video game/PC related things are so advanced beyond us. They get Internet that is 5 times the speed of ours at a quarter of the cost. If Japan really wanted to, and they had a bigger army, they could kick America's ass. Too bad their constitution only lets them fight in their own country.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Holy. Crap.Seriously, Japanese technology in terms of robotics and all video game/PC related things are so advanced beyond us. They get Internet that is 5 times the speed of ours at a quarter of the cost. If Japan really wanted to, and they had a bigger army, they could kick America's ass. Too bad their constitution only lets them fight in their own country.They'll take America using an army of dancing robots!
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Holy. Crap.Seriously, Japanese technology in terms of robotics and all video game/PC related things are so advanced beyond us. They get Internet that is 5 times the speed of ours at a quarter of the cost. If Japan really wanted to, and they had a bigger army, they could kick America's ass. Too bad their constitution only lets them fight in their own country.Evan's totally right too. American's are lazy fucks that never have any real accomplishments to show for their life. Japanese though have amazing work ethic and do damn good quality work. And it's so fucking cool that they only keep their fighting in their own country. More evolved than us, I'd say.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Holy. Crap.Seriously, Japanese technology in terms of robotics and all video game/PC related things are so advanced beyond us. They get Internet that is 5 times the speed of ours at a quarter of the cost. If Japan really wanted to, and they had a bigger army, they could kick America's ass. Too bad their constitution only lets them fight in their own country.Evan's totally right too. American's are lazy fucks that never have any real accomplishments to show for their life. Japanese though have amazing work ethic and do damn good quality work. And it's so fucking cool that they only keep their fighting in their own country. More evolved than us, I'd say.That's why like 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of all electronic stuff in the US comes from Japan. :roll: :roll: :roll: