ANNOYING Banners - SPYKE

You can talk about anything in here
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

no shit a tv commercial for a banner. :roll:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

HEY HEY BIG OL MICHAEL STRAHANYOU AINT GOT NOTHINLEMME ASK YOU SOMETHINHOW BOUT THEM COWBOYSI SAIDHOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!?HOOAHSDHHSD!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOFFENSIVE BEHAVIORanother side effect of hunger.SNICKERS \dont let hunger happen to youYOU FORGOT YOUR HAT
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

Ok i finnaly see this post... a few words for you all.....1) Munchie your da bomb...why dont you guys think politely....2)Mus you order nothing :wink: 3) Bobs post made me laugh hahahaha thank you never saw it in words and its even funnier...hahahahha i will think about a new banner.. :wink: love you allhint: three secret wordsmunch advise follow
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

Ok i finnaly see this post... a few words for you all.....1) Munchie your da bomb...why dont you guys think politely....2)Mus you order nothing :wink: 3) Bobs post made me laugh hahahaha thank you never saw it in words and its even funnier...hahahahha i will think about a new banner.. :wink: love you allhint: three secret wordsmunch advise followBut the new one is more annoying
HanK

Post by HanK »

Please choose a banner without sound Spyke. :roll:
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

LOL That fucking cat is killing me. LMFAO Everytime I hear it I really start laughing :cheers:
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

LoL Spyke you didnt understand the sence of this thread....Banner:YESSound:NO!!!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

amen
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

1) Munchie your da bomb...why dont you guys think politely....Well dude, most of the posts up on fou forums addressed to each other are really fucking rude.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Well munchkin, I started this thread, and I wasn't being Fu&*ing rude, just was more than a little annoyed.I suppose I shouldn't expect any more intelligence from a JOTR....(let the spam begin)hahahhahahahaahhaZeligmanZ - ducking to avoid the storm that will surely follow
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.