For all u paintballers out there!

You can talk about anything in here
jacen

For all u paintballers out there!

Post by jacen »

yo obviously u gotta have heard of paintball be4 or else ur officially a noob!!! Put pics of ur guns or dream guns up in here and just talk about it and chill!!
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Miller

Post by Miller »

i loooooooooooove paintball, but i don't have a picture of the gun i;m buyin from a friend. i would have to say i;m a scout. or one of those who leads first. i can't stand snipin because i fear sumone would come behind me and shoot me, (hehe since thats what i do >8). i sneak from place to place.would b fun to play paintball with ol snapedy dear. >8).
Waaaa I don\\\'t know how to upload picture for my avatar :(
Miller

Post by Miller »

i loooooooooooove paintball, but i don't have a picture of the gun i;m buyin from a friend. i would have to say i;m a scout. or one of those who leads first. i can't stand snipin because i fear sumone would come behind me and shoot me, (hehe since thats what i do >8 ) . i sneak from place to place.would b fun to play paintball with ol snapedy dear. >8 ).
Waaaa I don\\\'t know how to upload picture for my avatar :(
jacen

Post by jacen »

lol double posts. I count as a sniper and leader. I built a field with my friends that has an awesome sniper post. I got a laser scope and im gettin a 14 or 16 inch barell this week. My gun is tippman 98 custom (the most common gun in the world). Ill get the pics up then!
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

Painball owns. Never got into it deeply enough to go out and buy all the stuff. My friend has a damn arsenal of PB gear though. I'll have to get a pic and send it.
Christian

Post by Christian »

same here as Goats. i play but i never bought anything for it. but my friend is a maniac for it so he lets me borrow some of his stuff. it's a blast though. just make a day of it and have as much fun as possible. :)
jacen

Post by jacen »

all u guys should get into paintball then we can get snape miller anubis tibby ardy and all of FoU and one day have a huge paintball game. Well a couple of years from now :)
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

Yeah i play paintball On a team actually i have an autococker( really great deal on it used =)) with an 18 inch barrel totally badass =)!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Well, well kids step aside and let Taco tell you of his Paintball gun.Black DragonFull Automatic18" BarrelCyclone FeedFlat line BarelDouble TriggerNitro TankI also have a Pistol and s.I play the part of the man in big games. I will run into a bunker with a live and pistal and kill everyone and myself.Other than that I just rush people on full auto.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

we need..... fou paintball... but snape and mus have to come here lol.... anyway i like inherited my cousin's old gun.. it's ok but i gotta tune it up somehow