Best part of the Super Bowl

You can talk about anything in here
Christian

Post by Christian »

too bad it's ruined by that gay guy standing therelol gay guy, you should talk....Justin is getting pussy from Cameron Diaz and popped Brittney Spears cherry... If you call that gay, then you are DEFINITELY gay!he probably paid them :rofl:
PlaGuE

Post by PlaGuE »

On the news it said afterwards she was all shocked cuz the whole thing wasnt supposed to come off just the black part leaving the red fluffy thing u see on the other tit. I say this is bullshit, why the hell would she be wearing the nipple thing... tassle? Whatver the fuck it is, and her tits not that nice
~LicH
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

too bad it's ruined by that gay guy standing therelol gay guy, you should talk....Justin is getting pussy from Cameron Diaz and popped Brittney Spears cherry... If you call that gay, then you are DEFINITELY gay!he probably paid them :rofl:agreed pissy chrissy....bet he paid them just to be allowed to spread the tale that he was with them...... btw...just for the record...my 52 yr old wife's tits droop far less than dear janet's does...ugly indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the proper response is......PUT UR CLOTHES BACK ON LADY...YOUR SCARING THE ANIMALS... :lol: :lol: :lol:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Ew... old perverts are now gerking it to Michael Jackson's sister....The picture is ruined by both of the idiots standing there.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Tassles cover the nipple, that thing just seems to be decoration :twisted: Not the finest tit I ever seen. but its still a tit :twisted:

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Tassles cover the nipple, that thing just seems to be decoration :twisted: Not the finest tit I ever seen. but its still a tit :twisted:any port in a storm huh??????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Christian

Post by Christian »

too bad it's ruined by that gay guy standing therelol gay guy, you should talk....Justin is getting pussy from Cameron Diaz and popped Brittney Spears cherry... If you call that gay, then you are DEFINITELY gay!he probably paid them :rofl:agreed pissy chrissy....bet he paid them just to be allowed to spread the tale that he was with them...... btw...just for the record...my 52 yr old wife's tits droop far less than dear janet's does...ugly indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the proper response is......PUT UR CLOTHES BACK ON LADY...YOUR SCARING THE ANIMALS... :lol: :lol: :lol:sry but you're scaring the animals gets quote of the month for me :rofl:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

guys its called a pastie sheesh :rude2:
Milk

Post by Milk »

No, this ia ll wrong, the Jacksons are a whole other species.. I wouldn't touch them with a 20 foot stick. (Unless it was sharp, in which case I would proceed to poke the ever living daylights [Timothy Dalton sucks as James Bond] out of them.)
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »