I won-ed!

You can talk about anything in here
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Where did des pull that out of! You hear of PSG before Des? It's at this campsite called Wisteria, real close to you.Anyways, here is the shit I got:First off I got monkey fist wicks. I can deattach my normal wicks and put these on my chains. I want to see how they light up. The wire scares me. It looks a little thin for spinning fire....Than I decided to pick up some torches. Switch things up for a change. I'm gonna practice the shit out of those before I even think of lighting them bad boys up:Lastly, I had 7 80 left from the 100 dollars so I got myself this hacky sack that has an on and off switch. When you kick it around at night it pulses different colors so its fuken bad ass. I went 1.20 over but they covered it for me.Pretty good picks I'd say for the small amount of cash they gave me. I wanted to pick up a fire staff, but I don't want a manufactured pair. I'm going homemade on those baby, by the pro's.I'll make that video probably this weekend, faja's going out of town. :twisted:
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

hacky sack=gf
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

hacky sack=gfyour Mom lickin my sack = GF!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

hacky sack=gfyour Mom lickin my sack = GF!o ya!?!!? well....YOUR A PENIS WRINKLE!!! :twisted:
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

i like to eat mochis, especially strawberry mmm MMMMph
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

cool.... You ever get hurt doing that. they look like weapons.
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

cool.... You ever get hurt doing that. they look like weapons.Set my back on fire two weekends ago actually. It was cuz I was drinking that night. Don't ever do that, k?I had second degree burns. I have some scar tissue now because of it. It's healing up nicely though.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

hacky sack=gfyour Mom lickin my sack = GF!:werd:send me pics munchie...err, not of your flamming ball sack ....of you spinning fire :wink:
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

kewl that looks greatarent u scared that the fire could light you??
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

ive always wanted to try that junk, though i stuck to knife throwing instead, ill post some picks of my knifes when i get home from school.