Post Your Favorite Song!

You can talk about anything in here
Shadow

Post Your Favorite Song!

Post by Shadow »

Alright if someone can make this a sticky, I want to make a thread where people think of their favorite song or songs, and post em so people can go download it to check it out. My favorite song:The Firm - Phone TapDownload that one, bad assed beat.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

hit me baby one more time... :acid: :rude1:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Dream TheaterAll their Songs!!! Best starter album to get is Awake. If your a musician you'll love them. If your not..chances are you'll still love them...but won't understand the time signiture changes. Sooo Good!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

sex pistols- anarchy in the UKmisfitts- last caressnofx- lower, pimps and hookersblack flag- jealous again, white manority, louie louieanti flag- born to die, new kind of armyexploited- sex and violence 8) , waroh and sublime- what i got :)
hota

Post by hota »

Mostly all cradle of filth, and the old metallica.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Muse: Stockholm Syndrome!!!!!!!!
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Dream Theater is OKAY.I liketh stuff like Aphex Twin and Mum (Iceland band, that other band sucks). Really chill goo' thinkin' music.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
HanK

Post by HanK »

Pile of Smoking Babies-The World is Mean to Me/My Life is Made of Fire
PlaGuE

Post by PlaGuE »

CKY - 96 Quite Bitter BeingsEscape From HellviewGWAR - Immortal CorruptorBattle LustLiquid Tension Experiment - BiaxidentUniversal Mind... Theres alot more.
~LicH
Ender

Post by Ender »

Three Days Grace: I hate everything about youIncubus: All of it except Fungus AmungusShinedown : 45