I won-ed!

You can talk about anything in here
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

yer nuts... though it does look realy cool ... and seksi (ANOTHER BIND STOLEN FROM ANUS BTW!!! :twisted: )
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Here is a picture of my back after I lit it on fire from poi. 2nd degree burns. Bad pic though.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Here is a picture of my back after I lit it on fire from poi. 2nd degree burns. Bad pic though.Fat kid :roll:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
jacen

Post by jacen »

speaking of winning things... one time i won 25 dollars in crusie ship bingo... which pretty much paid for the ticket :( ghey
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Re-tardish

Post by Re-tardish »

kewl that looks greatarent u scared that the fire could light you??who would be? i mean, the worst that could happen to you is kill you. not too bad. realmad:
i can\'t wait to bomb dodongos
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

kewl that looks greatarent u scared that the fire could light you??who would be? i mean, the worst that could happen to you is kill you. not too bad. realmad:The only way you could die is if you lit your can of kerosene on fire. The fire wouldnt burn long enough on the skin to kill anyone.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

kewl that looks greatarent u scared that the fire could light you??who would be? i mean, the worst that could happen to you is kill you. not too bad. realmad:The only way you could die is if you lit your can of kerosene on fire. The fire wouldnt burn long enough on the skin to kill anyone.damn!!!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

kewl that looks greatarent u scared that the fire could light you??who would be? i mean, the worst that could happen to you is kill you. not too bad. realmad:The only way you could die is if you lit your can of kerosene on fire. The fire wouldnt burn long enough on the skin to kill anyone.damn!!!i told you matches wouldnt work :lol: 8)
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

I don't use fire, but I swing glow sticks....tons of fun. Specially when you're doing it for other people
gramps

w00t

Post by gramps »

w00t up in hur.
:{8):