Orgins

You can talk about anything in here
Milk

Post by Milk »

Didn't we just do this? ;)Ok, Milk came from Milko came from Milky came from Whitey. (The character in Me, Myself and Irene.) I think Snape has posted a few pics here and there. :P
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

I always mix u up with the guy that hates the smurfs... Gargamel... Is that so bad?
JagerBombs

Post by JagerBombs »

mine is, ofcourse from the best drink in the world :/ and sheepsex is jsut a funny ass name , and i have sex with sheep
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

:oops: :oops: OMG jagerbombs, if you are going to use a quote that talks about being dumb, you should at least make sure you spell the words correctly!!!!MARK TWAIN :oops:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

4000 posts jesus Taco, go get laid or something.If I go and get laid...I willf find out probaly that sex is better than being with you guys. And you'd find yourselfs missing your favorite spelling retared Mexican.
JagerBombs

Post by JagerBombs »

well thats how i cut and pasted it fuckbreath
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

well thats how i cut and pasted it fuckbreathNOw Now, No need for name calling... LOL just use an online dictionary! :oops:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I got drunk, and fell asleep. Woke up with Musashi was here written across my saw arse in permanent marker.
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

I pulled FailedMunchkin out of my ass because I was thinking about how sad it is that I will never be a midget.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

:werd:LOL munch, it's my dream to be a little fella too