Orgins

You can talk about anything in here
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

:werd:LOL munch, it's my dream to be a little fella tooGET ON AIM YOU FUCK! SWERIOUSLY
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i saw red on AIM one night and im like "wtf are you doing?" he said "im lost" and i say "doing what?" "i was gonna get milk and eggs and i ended up here" "i told you to turn left!" "damn you're right! LOL!" "i predict you'll have eggs for breakfast." "no i just had them" "fuck then you'll have waffles tomorrow" or something like that conversation. then i made more predictions about how he would get drunk, go to work late, and fall on his face
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

saw red on AIM one night and im like "wtf are you doing?" he said "im lost" and i say "doing what?" "i was gonna get milk and eggs and i ended up here" "i told you to turn left!" "damn you're right! LOL!" "i predict you'll have eggs for breakfast." "no i just had them" "fuck then you'll have waffles tomorrow" or something like that conversation. then i made more predictions about how he would get drunk, go to work late, and fall on his face[size=18:3e35c2ec25]Bob... a new nickname for you:Random Nonsense...[/size:3e35c2ec25] :oops: :oops: [size=18:3e35c2ec25]OMG i have a headache after reading your posts![/size:3e35c2ec25] :augh: :augh: :augh:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

and ofcourse i called myself Invincible coz I am invincible 8) not when im around...gf i ween
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

ohh LOL i remember that day.... u damn blue style rage noobba!
Pada*One aka InVincible

Post by Pada*One aka InVincible »

not when im around...gf i weenits...................A LIE! :idea:
Duels - We run this biz.
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

not when im around...gf i weenits...................A LIE! :idea:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

bane- something that causes misery or deathattractive? yes. but it was more me hearing the word once upon a time and it stuck. though i have gone as a load of other names. as to snape= penas, a taco spelling for penis.and one more thing, a toy for snape
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ya....bane is getting banned....
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

ho ho ho