Geonosian Bio-lab (Content) Yay!

Talk about anything SWG related here
Jordan
FoUster

Geonosian Bio-lab (Content) Yay!

Post by Jordan »

Well, I bet some have already seen it, but...Geonosian Bio-LabIt's gonna add new content such as creatures, loots and more. Looks good!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Bah, I'd take a cave full of Nightsister clan elders over THAT! :lol:
Shu07

Post by Shu07 »

pimp!
gramps

gay

Post by gramps »

the content seems kind of homo if you ask me... :cry:
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

At least they're trying...kind of...a little....OKAY IT SUCKS, but.... :cry:
gramps

Re: Geonosian Bio-lab (Content) Yay!

Post by gramps »

Well, I bet some have already seen it, but...Geonosian Bio-LabIt's gonna add new content such as creatures, loots and more. Looks good!kind of contradicting urself there man. first its good then SUCKS! Why dont u just stick with it BLOWS! Lets get some nightsister storyline instead. (umm lol?)
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Well, I bet some have already seen it, but...Geonosian Bio-LabIt's gonna add new content such as creatures, loots and more. Looks good!kind of contradicting urself there man. first its good then SUCKS! Why dont u just stick with it BLOWS! Lets get some nightsister storyline instead. (umm lol?)Seriously, we DO need more Nightsister shit. I mean, wtf are they? How did they end up on Dathomir? Past history? AND WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY FS!!!! :mad:
gramps

nightsister

Post by gramps »

I'd like to know if they are in fact female for one thing. They are pretty interesting though. Like are they magic or something? My guess is just lez. :D
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Well, I bet some have already seen it, but...Geonosian Bio-LabIt's gonna add new content such as creatures, loots and more. Looks good!kind of contradicting urself there man. first its good then SUCKS! Why dont u just stick with it BLOWS! Lets get some nightsister storyline instead. (umm lol?)Cos when I first saw it, it seemed really cool...but now...after reading about it....it doesn't look as good. :cry: :x
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Well, I bet some have already seen it, but...Geonosian Bio-LabIt's gonna add new content such as creatures, loots and more. Looks good!kind of contradicting urself there man. first its good then SUCKS! Why dont u just stick with it BLOWS! Lets get some nightsister storyline instead. (umm lol?)Seriously, we DO need more Nightsister shit. I mean, wtf are they? How did they end up on Dathomir? Past history? AND WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY FS!!!! :mad:In the collector edition manual, it says that some Force using person was exiled there and taught em or something