Geonosian Bio-lab (Content) Yay!

Talk about anything SWG related here
gramps

w00t

Post by gramps »

jordo thats actually kind of cool. maybe those sexy beasts wont be so lame-0 after all! :D :D :D
:{8):
Volatile

Post by Volatile »

Ok, The Nightsister get there force powers from the crystal that resides in there headdress, on top of this i know how to get into the geonosian bio lab and you guys have no clue how fun it is to take on a Acklay with a couple of friends especially when the beast has 100k HAM and it took you 3 deaths 18 buffs 14 incapacitations and over two hours getting to the stupid bitch but if you guys want to try it out go ahead and send me a tell across server to Scylla.volatile and tell me your in FoU and ill hook you up with the trick to get inside and the codes for all the doors i have gotten to the acklay and i dont suggest you take this bitch lightly, 100k HAM and hits you for 4k damage a pop, like a bio engineered dream
Death Meets Those Who Cross My Path Unwelcomed, Wanna Check?
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Ok, The Nightsister get there force powers from the crystal that resides in there headdress, on top of this i know how to get into the geonosian bio lab and you guys have no clue how fun it is to take on a Acklay with a couple of friends especially when the beast has 100k HAM and it took you 3 deaths 18 buffs 14 incapacitations and over two hours getting to the stupid bitch but if you guys want to try it out go ahead and send me a tell across server to Scylla.volatile and tell me your in FoU and ill hook you up with the trick to get inside and the codes for all the doors i have gotten to the acklay and i dont suggest you take this bitch lightly, 100k HAM and hits you for 4k damage a pop, like a bio engineered dreamHoly shit! That was 1 sentence!
Euca

Post by Euca »

Ok, The Nightsister get there force powers from the crystal that resides in there headdress, on top of this i know how to get into the geonosian bio lab and you guys have no clue how fun it is to take on a Acklay with a couple of friends especially when the beast has 100k HAM and it took you 3 deaths 18 buffs 14 incapacitations and over two hours getting to the stupid bitch but if you guys want to try it out go ahead and send me a tell across server to Scylla.volatile and tell me your in FoU and ill hook you up with the trick to get inside and the codes for all the doors i have gotten to the acklay and i dont suggest you take this bitch lightly, 100k HAM and hits you for 4k damage a pop, like a bio engineered dreamI know how to get in, but I've been wondering on how to get passed the doors and such. What are the passcodes for them? Heh, I'm on the Radiant Server, and Euca's me name. Send me a tell with the info if you see me on, or I'll send you one. 8)
[quote:0cc46d6c84=Cypher the h0mO]...retarted... [/quote:0cc46d6c84]
retarted?
RETARTED??!!
[size=24:0cc46d6c84] RETARTED?!?!?!??![/size:0cc46d6c84]
Its rEtArDeD you homo. :twisted:
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Why don't you just wait till it's ready?
Volatile

Post by Volatile »

lol yea i am not the best at adding periods to my sentences. Ok euca code for the first door is 32281, second door is 12872, and door to the technical room is ah crap cant remember at the moment. Ok, since i cant remember i will check my notepad when i go on later and give you the codes but once you get into the technical room codes are useless. You need to find the docs assistant who is pretty easy to find. Oh and dont waste your time going to the fire breathing spider pointless unless you want to get poisoned. once you find the assistant take the datapad back to the technical person and he gives you the security card to go into the mercenary room. Then from there you take on about 7 enhanced kwi, 4 enhanced klikniks, and 5 Droideka. The trick is to get the droideka to help you fight the creatures by getting incapped right next to them then no db and you continue on your road to the Acklay, oh and make sure you bring a master CM/doc....you'll need it for all the poisons these bastards lay on you.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

oh and make sure you bring a master CM/doc....you'll need it for all the poisons these besards lay on you.Or if you're a TKM (as about 90% of most players in SWG are these days) you can just meditate it off. :roll:
Euca

Post by Euca »

lol yea i am not the best at adding periods to my sentences. Ok euca code for the first door is 32281, second door is 12872, and door to the technical room is ah crap cant remember at the moment. Ok, since i cant remember i will check my notepad when i go on later and give you the codes but once you get into the technical room codes are useless. You need to find the docs assistant who is pretty easy to find. Oh and dont waste your time going to the fire breathing spider pointless unless you want to get poisoned. once you find the assistant take the datapad back to the technical person and he gives you the security card to go into the mercenary room. Then from there you take on about 7 enhanced kwi, 4 enhanced klikniks, and 5 Droideka. The trick is to get the droideka to help you fight the creatures by getting incapped right next to them then no db and you continue on your road to the Acklay, oh and make sure you bring a master CM/doc....you'll need it for all the poisons these besards lay on you.Lol, I've been goin to that cave with only one friend of mine, and he's a TKM, and some other stuff. Both of us buffed, we nearly took on three enhanced kiwi thingies. Then a FOURTH one spawned and totally owned us. :( The Geonosian guys are easy, but we havent gotten to the enhanced kliknaks or whatever...is the Acklay really that tough? I mean, I went with a hunting party on Saturday and we took out the Nightsiter Queen, Axceva or whatever, and she has 450k HAM. I don't think 100k HAM is going to be THAT be of a deal. :P
[quote:0cc46d6c84=Cypher the h0mO]...retarted... [/quote:0cc46d6c84]
retarted?
RETARTED??!!
[size=24:0cc46d6c84] RETARTED?!?!?!??![/size:0cc46d6c84]
Its rEtArDeD you homo. :twisted:
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

I mean, I went with a hunting party on Saturday and we took out the Nightsiter Queen, Axceva or whatever, and she has 450k HAM. You lie.
Volatile

Post by Volatile »

nah i am not a TKM i think that profession is lame since it is so easy to master and to good for how many skill points they have to use, oh yeah euca that queen is easy only hard part is her sisters who spawn when you attack her this Acklay has about 20 enhanced kwi in the room with her and a couple cavern spiders and a couple force klikniks