Geonosian Bio-lab (Content) Yay!

Talk about anything SWG related here
Volatile

Post by Volatile »

lol, you have anger management problems i just dont like melee i like being safe in the back and i have been owned conitnuously by jedi so i dont think i am god. I know i am not even the best on the server because i have been killed in one on one combat since half the time i miss with LLC so i usually use carbine and pistol. If i come off as being cocky i apologize i just dont understand the devs thinking that TKM is a fair profession seeing they use the minimum skill points to master a elite profession then they can beat a master BH who has spent all but 30 skill points in mastering his profession. That is all i was saying sry if i offended you.
Death Meets Those Who Cross My Path Unwelcomed, Wanna Check?
HanK

Post by HanK »

i just dont understand the devs thinking that TKM is a fair profession seeing they use the minimum skill points to master a elite profession then they can beat a master BH who has spent all but 30 skill points in mastering his profession.I'll agree with that much at least. Farging TKMs.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

i just dont understand the devs thinking that TKM is a fair profession seeing they use the minimum skill points to master a elite profession then they can beat a master BH who has spent all but 30 skill points in mastering his profession.I'll agree with that much at least. Farging TKMs. :lol:
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

volatile your playing your char wrong if a tkm owns you....MAster BH's own me sometimes.. but the only reason i beat them is cuz i one of the better Pvper's on the server im almost better than cyph... once i finish up my template i will be
~Pwner of Cypher
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Know he is right though. TKMs are way to powerful and need to be nerfed up the butt. Its like Doctor and Nasty Brawler into one monster of a fighter.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Know he is right though. TKMs are way to powerful and need to be nerfed up the butt. Its like Doctor and Nasty Brawler into one monster of a fighter.We'll be happy to accept a nerf as soon as commando has its turn.'
Shu07

Post by Shu07 »

hey! i was gonna be a commando or tk...thats nerfing both my skills...wait....i just remembered....i have NO CLUE what im going to be...and yes im posting this in pretty much all topics...but HELP!!
gramps

master

Post by gramps »

mastering a skill in one night? i think the only thing that will work for is image designer? wut else can u master in one night??
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Know he is right though. TKMs are way to powerful and need to be nerfed up the butt. Its like Doctor and Nasty Brawler into one monster of a fighter.Rather then a nerf...I think we need all other professions brought up, to be (if used right), on par with all others.I mean, if you nerf them...the new "Template of the month", will come up, used, someone will cry "Nerf!", and here we are again. So rather then making everything weak as a kreetle, we make everything semi-equal, when used correctly.I dunno...just...I wish we could have it balance, or make mods and armors conditional, instead of a galaxy of composite wearing, Teras Kasi Master/Combat Medics, or Rifleman/doctors. Ya know, keep those as good templates, but make it balance, so you have Teras Kasi Masters that will tear through you like wet tissue up close, in about any circumstances, except for that one rifleman in the opposing group, who will be able to take you out. Like, you're still wiping the rest of the group out, with some armor that is great at kinetic defense, but lacks protection against energy.I dunno...it sounds really dumb, I know. But, those are just my opinions. :rambo:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Jordan
FoUster

Re: master

Post by Jordan »

mastering a skill in one night? i think the only thing that will work for is image designer? wut else can u master in one night??If you have the materials, and help, Medic can be mastered in one day. Maybe...*maybe* marksmen.... :?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!