Geonosian Bio-lab (Content) Yay!

Talk about anything SWG related here
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

Bah, I'd take a cave full of Nightsister clan elders over THAT! :lol:over an ackalay and 50k HAM creatures?!?!?
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Bah, I'd take a cave full of Nightsister clan elders over THAT! :lol:over an ackalay and 50k HAM creatures?!?!?uhhhhh...yea......
Volatile

Post by Volatile »

nah i can kill TKM's all the time.. but as soon as the y kd /dizzy me i am f'd that is why i got 0-0-4-3 in the pistoleer line so i can withstand more dizzy and kd crud. all i do to kill a tkm with bh is aim then shoot fire kd then go up aim and kill them with my llc. oh and i got a question does anyone know when bh is getting there dart gun.?
Death Meets Those Who Cross My Path Unwelcomed, Wanna Check?
gramps

bh

Post by gramps »

bh are getting dart guns!!! w00t yeah!!! :P :P :P
:{8):
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

nah i can kill TKM's all the time.. but as soon as the y kd /dizzy me i am f'd that is why i got 0-0-4-3 in the pistoleer line so i can withstand more dizzy and kd crud. all i do to kill a tkm with bh is aim then shoot fire kd then go up aim and kill them with my llc. oh and i got a question does anyone know when bh is getting there dart gun.?That's why any good PvPer knows you need fencer skill mods for dodge as well as KD defense.....pull some matrix shit on that LLC shit.
Volatile

Post by Volatile »

yea that is why i have pistoleer skills
gramps

pistoleer

Post by gramps »

pistoleer? pwshhhhh. what do they have to offer? that a politician can't?
Volatile

Post by Volatile »

so true so true
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

it costs 92 skill points to master tka.. and 220 to master bh...the dev's need to make everything else better... not nerf tka's
~Pwner of Cypher
gramps

devs

Post by gramps »

speaking of devs, i am kind of sick of them nerfing everything. i mean i think it was hilarious that the one guy on kettemor server built a buiding that was 1000 stories tall! no joke i visited! :P :P :P