The Ultimate Loot??

Talk about anything SWG related here
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

This Is For Dai, only reason i would go TK (BTW, this was looted off the guy in the tutorial by a complete noob.....so not fair.....Thats a pre nerf krayt enhanced vibro knuckler using use this vibro motor: Vibro Motor(exceptional)
gramps

dicks!

Post by gramps »

you dicksickles! I WANNA COOl GUN TOO! :mad:
:{8):
Volatile

Post by Volatile »

wait what? vauce that gun sucks.....so i dont see what you were saying you looted that weapon and there isnt a object creator but if someone created the object wouldnt there be a name? you just confused me beyondbelief
Death Meets Those Who Cross My Path Unwelcomed, Wanna Check?
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

wait what? vauce that gun sucks.....so i dont see what you were saying you looted that weapon and there isnt a object creator but if someone created the object wouldnt there be a name? you just confused me beyondbeliefHe's just saying that the gun he's showing was looted cos it had no "Object Creator:".
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

a looted weapon wouldnt have object creator on it..if u look closely, where there should be a name, along with all the other things like speed and damage u can see a box around the number thats a lil darker, meaning the guy found the closest blue he had, went over orig scores, and typed up those.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

:ween:
Volatile

Post by Volatile »

i am confused, the vk was sent to me by a guy in my guild and the llc is in on the scylla server make a character and i will prove it to you
Death Meets Those Who Cross My Path Unwelcomed, Wanna Check?
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

theyre both either exploited or made bye using pre nerf krayt tishue and/or vibro motors, obviously the guy in your guild is retarted if he thinks he can fool people who have been playing since release O_OWhy do you even post on these boards? You don't even play on radiant.
Euca

Post by Euca »

...retarted... retarted?RETARTED??!![size=24:096c8af0cb] RETARTED?!?!?!??![/size:096c8af0cb]Its rEtArDeD you homo. :twisted:
[quote:0cc46d6c84=Cypher the h0mO]...retarted... [/quote:0cc46d6c84]
retarted?
RETARTED??!!
[size=24:0cc46d6c84] RETARTED?!?!?!??![/size:0cc46d6c84]
Its rEtArDeD you homo. :twisted:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

anus and cypher are 1000000 pct correct. especially about the why do you post here part.