Heyas Fou!

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Raun

Heyas Fou!

Post by Raun »

Well, I finally decided to post here...mainly because I was bored...But anyways, just wanted to say hey, and that im having a great time on your guys's server, atleast most the time...as long as tibby doesn't get any better then i'll have fun :wink: - Raun
gramps

hey

Post by gramps »

hey raun, good to have you on board! :P
:{8):
tiberius

Re: Heyas Fou!

Post by tiberius »

Well, I finally decided to post here...mainly because I was bored...But anyways, just wanted to say hey, and that im having a great time on your guys's server, atleast most the time...as long as tibby doesn't get any better then i'll have fun :wink: - RaunCHRIST.....I ALREADY OWN UR ASS UP SIDE AND DOWN....HOW MUCH U GOT LEFT...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

well hes a victim of ur tibby style!!!accept him!!
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

everyone is special in a unique way :wink:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Yes they are....
Raun

Re: Heyas Fou!

Post by Raun »

Well, I finally decided to post here...mainly because I was bored...But anyways, just wanted to say hey, and that im having a great time on your guys's server, atleast most the time...as long as tibby doesn't get any better then i'll have fun :wink: - RaunCHRIST.....I ALREADY OWN UR ASS UP SIDE AND DOWN....HOW MUCH U GOT LEFT...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:[hr:166844ec11]Guys....let tibby think what he wants, don't tell him the the truth...he is 'special' keep in mind ;)
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

what?????
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Everyone always makes fun of Tibby :lol: Hi.
gramps

raun

Post by gramps »

raun i thought you were already posting on this site for some reason!?! well can't wait to hear what you gots to say! :P :P
:{8):