Corellian Corvette: New Dungeon

Talk about anything SWG related here
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

all i see on your avatar is a pair of boobs red. and i bet those arnt canadian :wink:
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Crap. Now I have three dungeons I need to go to: the Warren, the Geonosian lab and this. I think they should add a new dungeon every two months, this is just way too fast.NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! FUCK THE WARREN!!!!!! :evil: :mad:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

the warren isnt new noobie!!!!11 btw the dungeons dont come out exactly with the patch.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

hey taco, long time no seei was justing thinking about that avatar of yours, and how nice it would be..FOR ME TO POOP ON!Much Love Red...Much Love...
Calvus

Post by Calvus »

there is no such thing as too much content - you're talking about fucking star wars galaxies, the black-motherfucking-hole of content
(Calvus)
CoH - Cognito
(Infinity Server)
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

I know the Warren isn't new but I haven't been there yet!
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

I know the Warren isn't new but I haven't been there yet!Dude it's so annoying! You have to get all the security key cards to unlock this elevator, but that's all after you disable the turret thats guarding the key card room, then after you get all that done, you get swarmed by these uber hard NPC's and not to mention the cyborg huurtons.....and you need to do this and god knows what else all in a time of 2 or 3 hours before your buffs run out, otherwise you're fucked. All that for what?!!! a badge?!!?!?!??!?!jhgkl!KtgN!~U!111ib!Obn! :mad:
jacen

Post by jacen »

yo red we got the swg corner no so u cant bother us 8)
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Shu07

Post by Shu07 »

awesome :D i might start back again whenever this comes out, tell me when it does
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

I know the Warren isn't new but I haven't been there yet!Dude it's so annoying! You have to get all the security key cards to unlock this elevator, but that's all after you disable the turret thats guarding the key card room, then after you get all that done, you get swarmed by these uber hard NPC's and not to mention the cyborg huurtons.....and you need to do this and god knows what else all in a time of 2 or 3 hours before your buffs run out, otherwise you're fucked. All that for what?!!! a badge?!!?!?!??!?!jhgkl!KtgN!~U!111ib!Obn! :mad:For the experience 8) How hard is "uber hard" anyway? Does that mean I can't beat the place alone? :(