All my skills are gone

Talk about anything SWG related here
MasterJade

Post by MasterJade »

Rippeg did it do get back into malas cause he was kicked out, at least that what nevets said to calvin when i was at his house. I gotta give Cal credit though hes trying to handle this without getting anyone in trouble, I would have snapped if this happend to me :twisted:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

1. What rippeg? 2. Huh?
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Rippeg is some person from Malas....as for the other question, i'm clueless
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

that's why you don't trust ANYONE with ur account.
Genesis

Re: All my skills are gone

Post by Genesis »

Well thats it, I logged on and everything was gone. Rippeg fucked me over. All of malas told me he braged about it to try to get back in. He got kicked out for being in cahoots w/ genesis. I have no idea what to do...Calvin please do not lie. I don't even know Rippeg other than they are a person in Malas who YOU Had ties with. There is no cahoots with me. *YOU* came to me, Cypher and Keim one night and told us he was on the militia and you could get us the vulnerability times on their bases and zoning. You also constantly bragged about having access to Rippeg's Jedi. I am sick of being the scapegoat for other peoples problems. While I condoned you getting Malas info, so did Cypher', Keim, and other members of FoU. You are your own person, if you felt you were gonna get in trouble or cause problems, then you should have realized the consequences.I do sympathize for you tho. If this is the case email beconomy@soe.sony.com. He is a CSR supervisor and will get to the bottom of this. What was done clearly violates the EULA, and if Rippeg didn't do it, someone did... and they can track this down and make sure they are delt with. It happened with someones account in WS also, the offender was promptly banned.
MasterJade

Post by MasterJade »

No offence Genesis but Cal isnt lying, hes just passing on what nevets told him. I saw the whole coversation, in fact cal has a screen of it.