JotR ALL UP IN THIS OOOKKAAAAAAAYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!

You can talk about anything in here
Pada*One aka InVincible

Post by Pada*One aka InVincible »

ya listen to ReD!u dumb hoe :lol:
Duels - We run this biz.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ya listen to ReD!u dumb hoe :lol:im not dumb!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

ya listen to ReD!u dumb hoe :lol:im not dumb!zippo! www.jotr.org ! spam like the little bitch you are :)
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

hey red I don't care how many posts I have I think it's fun to hang out here with you guys.... :wink:
Pada*One aka InVincible

Post by Pada*One aka InVincible »

zippo! www.jotr.org ! spam like the little bitch you are :)die bane die. :twisted:
Duels - We run this biz.
LittleWask

Post by LittleWask »

ReD, that was bloody brilliant, mate. However, I think we should tell them the truth about us. It is time.Over 1,600 years ago, during the days of Constantine, ruler of the Roman Empire, there was much turmoil among the royal family.Constantine's oldest son, Crispus, was rumoured to have been having an affair with his stepmother, Fausta. Upon learning of this, Constantine immediatly ordered the execution of his son.Crispus was crucified by his father. He remained silent throughout his last days, save in his last hour, when he asked to see his father. Constantine begrudgingly accepted the summons, and went to see his son. When Crispus saw his father, his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he spoke in a voice that was not his own. These were his words, translated from Latin:"Here you slay me now, but I warn you, father! With my death, you will be fulfilling a curse long cast upon the Ceasers of Rome. Long has it been fortold of the one who could seduce the sacred feminine's soul, and this is me. My indescretions were not of my actions, for in this seduction I have no power to oppose. And so I am martyred, but herein lies the curse. With my death, you will unleash my power four-fold, to four different men. When this may happen is unknown, but beware these four men!"And after those words, Crispus died.Modern studies into Crispus reveal him to have been quite the ladies' man, a charming and irressistable force that could not be denied. He was a warrior, a diplomat, and a skilled seductor. Many have heralded him as an unsung hero, but much still remains unknown about him. The only other piece of information about him was this. After he had died, and his cross taken down, there were words engraved in the wood near his hands. The words said:"Absit Waskus Quater mihi volo restituo."Or, translated:"The Four Wasks will replace me."
LittleWask

Post by LittleWask »

And then he jizzed in your EYE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHhahaAHAHAaHaaAHAH! :chuffed:
LittleWask

Post by LittleWask »

... Fuck you, buddy! :D
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

hey red I don't care how many posts I have I think it's fun to hang out here with you guys.... :wink:oh cool, my badin that case, we're all getting together tonite in that fenced in field in the outskirts of town to drink beer and have fun. Just ignore the "Military Weapons Testing" sign on the fence. oh yeh, and those shocks you get when you try to climb it are from...a.... static electricity!That's the gist! :D
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

hey red I don't care how many posts I have I think it's fun to hang out here with you guys.... :wink:oh cool, my badin that case, we're all getting together tonite in that fenced in field in the outskirts of town to drink beer and have fun. Just ignore the "Military Weapons Testing" sign on the fence. oh yeh, and those shocks you get when you try to climb it are from...a.... static electricity!That's the gist! :DYeah, what the Canadian said!