Kill Bill Volume 2

You can talk about anything in here
gramps

Post by gramps »

Hopefully be seeing this over the weekend, the first one kicked ass.Going slightly off-topic here, did anyone watch 'The Butterfly Effect'? I know the main guy in it is a chod monger but I thought the film itself was pretty damn good.the buttferly effect was okay, but i found it hard to keep track of the plot at some points... and also the acting was so so. good movie to rent with friends but not buy i think in my humble opinion. :P
:{8):
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Hopefully be seeing this over the weekend, the first one kicked ass.Going slightly off-topic here, did anyone watch 'The Butterfly Effect'? I know the main guy in it is a chod monger but I thought the film itself was pretty damn good.ya saw it from a d/l .......liked it a bunch.....probably the way things would be if you could mess with time......it would just boomerang on u....
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

still have to see vol 1 and 2, oh well at least i dont get bored when these things get on tv lol
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Digital

Post by Digital »

Im with Step, have'nt seen either one yet. Gonna rent vol. 1 tonight. I have'nt heard anything bad about either .
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

snape i luv you, we love the same movies, i thought butterfly was good also
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

snape i luv you, we love the same movies, i thought butterfly was good alsopfft......what a suckup......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

vol. 1 kicked ass, hopefully I'll go it this week.
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

The thing you gotta remember when going to see volume 2 is...it's more there for the story line rather than the violence. Alot of talking and alot less limbs being cut off.
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

Saw KB2 with Juggs and loved it. Butterfly was pretty good too.
DocSnyder

Post by DocSnyder »

Vol. 2 will be @ the cinemas in 3 days oOgot it already from....ermmmm....Tarantino himself!