Kill Bill Volume 2

You can talk about anything in here
-silentassassin-

Post by -silentassassin- »

I still need to see vol 1 lolYa same here...i have only seen parts of it.... but it is so ridiculous when they cut someone with the sword and its like a shower just spraying blood.. pretty crazy!! :shock:
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

I still need to see vol 1 lolYa same here...i have only seen parts of it.... but it is so ridiculous when they cut someone with the sword and its like a shower just spraying blood.. pretty crazy!! :shock:not when u c that the story is modeled on anime.......classic japanese anime to have blood spurting from a severed head or limb.....
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

I still need to see vol 1 lolYa same here...i have only seen parts of it.... but it is so ridiculous when they cut someone with the sword and its like a shower just spraying blood.. pretty crazy!! :shock:not when u c that the story is modeled on anime.......classic japanese anime to have blood spurting from a severed head or limb.....Yes, indeed. But who said that was a bad thing?
HanK

Post by HanK »

Ummm, I don't think anyone did...
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Ummm, I don't think anyone did...Hank will you have my children?
HanK

Post by HanK »

We'll talk once I get the surgery and the scar tissue heals.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

And once Dai grows some male organs.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

OmGloLwTFWtF11!1!!!!!11111 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Aight, old thread an' all but...I went to see KB2 recently and thought it kicked ass, capped the story off very nicely. Without giving anything away to those who haven't yet seen it... I thought the coffin scene was brilliant, it was like actually being there yourself. Also the bit with the eye made me wince, holy hell that was graphic!Tarantino is the master, we should all bow down to his genius. 8)
SmoKe

Post by SmoKe »

i dont see vol 1 or vol 2 :D i havent time for that lol