Oh dear god....................

You can talk about anything in here
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

dude......be a real man and listen to some coheed and cambria or though the eyes of the dead.But I dont wanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i might anyways.or stand your ground and listen to whatever you want and tell everyone else to go suck a big dick fi they dont like it!That advice sucks, Des. Go suck a big dick. ;)
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

hey jordy did you notice what thread you're in
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

dude......be a real man and listen to some coheed and cambria or though the eyes of the dead.*Openly laughs at JagerBombs*
[banner]
[/banner]
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

it is becoming readily apparent that boobbay and jordan share a brain........albeit a very very small one....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: kuraichi.......interesting group....weird but interesting.
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

it is becoming readily apparent that boobbay and jordan share a brain........albeit a very very small one....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: W O R D !
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

it is becoming readily apparent that boobbay and jordan share a brain........albeit a very very small one....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: kuraichi.......interesting group....weird but interesting.Thanks alot Tib mang.Jager I love you man but suck a big fat dick. :wink:
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

http://www.youtube.com/w/Sid--Ajisai?v= ... earch=SIDI know I haven't posted in forever...but someone said to check this forum, so I did. You may not like the music in the video above, but I like the graphics a bit more.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

http://www.youtube.com/w/Sid--Ajisai?v= ... earch=SIDI know I haven't posted in forever...but someone said to check this forum, so I did. You may not like the music in the video above, but I like the graphics a bit more.hey sup kiddo........as to the video....top notch as well as the music!!!
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Oh my god seed I love it.!!!
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

http://www.youtube.com/w/Sid--Ajisai?v= ... earch=SIDI know I haven't posted in forever...but someone said to check this forum, so I did. You may not like the music in the video above, but I like the graphics a bit more.hey sup kiddo........as to the video....top notch as well as the music!!!Thanks...college has made me it's bitch.