~iP~ illusion movie

You can talk about anything in here
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Awesome movie, Akee!I would have to agree with Snape about the best part. That ricocheting technique was amazing. Oh yeah, and I really loved the piano piece that you used. Do you happen to know what it's called or have an MP3 of it?Keep up the good work! :thumbright:Eh, i'll check it out, wanna see that. I'll copy it and do it on the author 100 times :D
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Akee

Post by Akee »

Awesome movie, Akee!I would have to agree with Snape about the best part. That ricocheting technique was amazing. Oh yeah, and I really loved the piano piece that you used. Do you happen to know what it's called or have an MP3 of it? :thumbright:Yann Tiersen - Comptine d'Un Autre ÉtéThanx for all the comments guys.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Awesome movie. Unlike most of the existing jk2 movies, this one was entertaining.Oh and I remember when you did that move on me, you lucky bastard! almost got my dbs :evil:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Akee

Post by Akee »

Oh and I remember when you did that move on me, you lucky bastard! almost got my dbs :evil:Nah you suces. :ween:
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Great video man. Especially loved the 3 man kill that was some sick shit. Definitely my favorite JKII vid.Now I need to start playing with a mouse so I can do those stunts, lol.Nah fuck that im good enuff how I am.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

you still dont use a mouse? you fiucking own enna, man
<3 Mus

Post by Default »

recon $100000 says u never pull off a move as sweet as that last one on akee :P
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

recon $100000 says u never pull off a move as sweet as that last one on akee :POMG! Today I was playing CTF and I planted 2 mines at my post. The guy comes to get the flag, and I get knocked into the mines, it sends me flying! BUT I turned around and threw a det mine and BAM killed the flag carrier. IT WAS AMAZING LOLOOK?
[banner]
[/banner]
VII

Post by VII »

recon $100000 says u never pull off a move as sweet as that last one on akee :POMG! Today I was playing CTF and I planted 2 mines at my post. The guy comes to get the flag, and I get knocked into the mines, it sends me flying! BUT I turned around and threw a det mine and BAM killed the flag carrier. IT WAS AMAZING LOLOOK?I assisted quid on that kil!
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

If I started using a mouse now I would basically start off as a noob because I never used one since the first day I played JKII, I would have to practice and practice.Im just rusty, soon enuff ill ass rape Vash and all you bitches like the old days.Still suck at ffa thou, damn sucky ass onboard graphics card fucks up my fps when to many peeps on screen. That and not being able to aim cause of no mouse, lol.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din