sony vegas 6.0

You can talk about anything in here
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I wan't a copy! I'm a movie makin whore as you know. WMM get's kinda gay at times. :P
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Hope it doesn't end up like Vulcan's wut happend with that 1?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH...................................that sony vegas is like...that thing got an own wil or something....it doesnt do what i do...if i say delete something.....nothing fucking happends......here is how it goesi made a nice kill and a few seconds later i got killed...that is the original recordingso in sony vegas i added all the .avi files in the thing.....i wanted 2 cut the kills they made on me BUT....i say...DELETE..and nothing happends....i watched a tutorial and they did the same,.....so what am i doing wrong!?do i need 2 delete it in the trimmer thing...or in the overal movie :?: oh and quid....for now...u aint in it....but i still got some demo's left so....people who r in it for now....of this forumVII=in it 4 times or something....he also made a fooking nice dbs on a guy....even he was like....w0.oT!!jaina=in it 3 or 4 times...
VII

Post by VII »

OHH coool dude glad im in this movie when will it be done??!
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH...................................that sony vegas is like...that thing got an own wil or something....it doesnt do what i do...if i say delete something.....nothing fucking happends......here is how it goesi made a nice kill and a few seconds later i got killed...that is the original recordingso in sony vegas i added all the .avi files in the thing.....i wanted 2 cut the kills they made on me BUT....i say...DELETE..and nothing happends....i watched a tutorial and they did the same,.....so what am i doing wrong!?do i need 2 delete it in the trimmer thing...or in the overal movie :?: oh and quid....for now...u aint in it....but i still got some demo's left so....people who r in it for now....of this forumVII=in it 4 times or something....he also made a fooking nice dbs on a guy....even he was like....w0.oT!!jaina=in it 3 or 4 times...GET ME IN IT NOW DAMMIT
[banner]
[/banner]
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

heresy
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

when will it be done?!when its finished :P GET ME IN IT NOW DAMMIT easy man...i dont see u a lot on jk2.....and if i do most of the time we r in the same team.....i dunno but i think i have a demo of me killing u...but i dunno which 1 it is couse i have like....100 demo's or something.but i still dont know how 2 delete the stuff i dont wanna....i already got a nice music for the background i think u guys know it...F-ups~lazy generation
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Hehe, I'm on JK2 like all the time.Hmm, that's not a bad song. But I've seen it used alot.
[banner]
[/banner]
VII

Post by VII »

use an instrumental dude :wink:
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

i keep the soong!oh and quid....im sorry ur not in...i couldnt find it and the movie is almost finished....its like 6 minutes........6 minutes about me!!!!!!