I was trying to be artistic

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Dude. Everyone in FoU rips on everyone else in FoU. Just look at Bane's avatar and banner for a classic example. Don't take it to heart!I like the pic, but I thought the purple seemed an out of place colour to use... not even sure why. Cool style though.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

gracias my feelings are better now
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

nice banner. your use of perspective is amazing. how objects closer appear bigger and have better detail and are on a higher level in the picture plane. See that. thats how i set the curve on my art history final bitches
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

nice, but don't save it as a .gif, as it gets a jaggy edge and white stroke to everything thats not a rectangle.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

it has to be gif to get the transparent part of the picture :( any way to get transparent without gif?
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

nice banner. your use of perspective is amazing. how objects closer appear bigger and have better detail and are on a higher level in the picture plane. See that. thats how i set the curve on my art history final bitchesHahahCool banner, Spyke, although it has rough white edges on my theme :(
[banner]
[/banner]
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Spyke, I just realized who that picture of you reminds me of. Matt Leto o.O Admit it, you were going for the Zyos look ^^
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

whos that? links lol and which picture of me there are like 10 i posted in the last 2 days
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

save it as a png file, set the matte for the color of the forums and it will be transparent with no jagged egdes.Like my old banner, allthough this is a gif, the png is even smoother.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »