Dear: Darth Bob

You can talk about anything in here
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Don't worry about Bob, Trippy. Over the years he's become a tad peculiar and the majority of his comments are intended to shock and confuse. Most people have learnt to take his posts with a pinch of salt.Please learn to jo adam
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Don't worry about Bob, Trippy. Over the years he's become a tad peculiar and the majority of his comments are intended to shock and confuse. Most people have learnt to take his posts with a pinch of salt.Or to not read them at all :D
jacen

Post by jacen »

this is the internet we're using.WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Don't worry about Bob, Trippy. Over the years he's become a tad peculiar and the majority of his comments are intended to shock and confuse. Most people have learnt to take his posts with a pinch of salt.Or to not read them at all :Dcoming from zippo LAWLALWLAWLAWLAWL AWLAWLOLOLOALWLAWLAWL`!!!@$!@A LAQWOAWLFOAINSDONGfailing the point I try to make by responding to one of his comments :( I lose
LooseMoose

Post by LooseMoose »

Don't worry about Bob, Trippy. Over the years he's become a tad peculiar and the majority of his comments are intended to shock and confuse. Most people have learnt to take his posts with a pinch of salt.Or to not read them at all :Dcoming from zippo LAWLALWLAWLAWLAWL AWLAWLOLOLOALWLAWLAWL`!!!@$!@A LAQWOAWLFOAINSDONGfailing the point I try to make by responding to one of his comments :( I lose*comforts*
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Don't worry about Bob, Trippy. Over the years he's become a tad peculiar and the majority of his comments are intended to shock and confuse. Most people have learnt to take his posts with a pinch of salt.Or to not read them at all :Dcoming from zippo LAWLALWLAWLAWLAWL AWLAWLOLOLOALWLAWLAWL`!!!@$!@A LAQWOAWLFOAINSDONGfailing the point I try to make by responding to one of his comments :( I lose*comforts*<3
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

hey look at me
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

hey look at me I'm LeetOne Deag
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Don't worry about Bob, Trippy. Over the years he's become a tad peculiar and the majority of his comments are intended to shock and confuse. Most people have learnt to take his posts with a pinch of salt.Or to not read them at all :Dcoming from zippo LAWLALWLAWLAWLAWL AWLAWLOLOLOALWLAWLAWL`!!!@$!@A LAQWOAWLFOAINSDONGfailing the point I try to make by responding to one of his comments :( I loseWhat I love about you is when you burn yourself like this
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Don't worry about Bob, Trippy. Over the years he's become a tad peculiar and the majority of his comments are intended to shock and confuse. Most people have learnt to take his posts with a pinch of salt.Or to not read them at all :Dcoming from zippo LAWLALWLAWLAWLAWL AWLAWLOLOLOALWLAWLAWL`!!!@$!@A LAQWOAWLFOAINSDONGfailing the point I try to make by responding to one of his comments :( I loseWhat I love about you is when you burn yourself like thisWhat I love about you is TE BIG D IN UR FAEC!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 ...To give this post some value::crab: