Lol, who plays still? REALLY

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
gramps

Post by gramps »

gnome mage lvl 20 - Mal'ganisundead rogue lvl like uh 7 - Vashj my entire highschool plays on Vashj (they made a guild called Wolfpack our mascot, and everyone from football players to our Homecoming King play :indifferent:)Malganis I made with some of my college bros.Imo VashJ is probably where im going to be spending most of my time.
:{8):
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

well i know jace and kam are on illidan alliance
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

So we got MidgetJaceKamAnubisGrampsand Meshould we all meet on the same server like illidian or stormreaver or something? AND CREATE AN FOU GUILD BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I play on Destromath.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
gramps

Post by gramps »

personally im probably only going to hardcore (60, purps, pvp nshit) on Malganis - or possibly some FoU server.this Vashj business is just gonna be for a bit until my highschool bros get sick of WoW.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

I'm on daggerspine, 60 horde mage epix ftw, in a raid guild and shit. I might just switch servers though.. who knowsKelhindil is the name
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
gramps

Post by gramps »

Ya werd we all have the opportunity of server hopping too if something was to come together
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

We should all go to Warsong and start new characters.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

I still play, i rerolled on cho'gall with a mage. I just reactivated my account a few days ago, my mage is lvl 15. Im playing with Rushmore and a few other RL friends.i have a 60 shaman on cho'gall cuz you said that.name == psychomidgetany other servers i should get 60 on?i just realized i transfered my 60 shaman to thunderlord a while ago
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

If FoU all decided on a server to play on, every one of us actually goes to that server for REAL, I would really consider reactivating.