Bioshock

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

It came out today, and i grabbed my balls off the floor this morning, got in my car, drove to Gamestop and spent the 60 bucks for this game. :Dso how is it? :o
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

pretty fucking awesome!
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

i am playing the pc demo and it is certifiable................weird to the max
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Looks like BioShock is coming to PS3.http://www.gametrailers.com/viewnews.php?id=5017
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Looks like BioShock is coming to PS3.http://www.gametrailers.com/viewnews.ph ... 17Actually, the creators never said that, it was only press and I know the developers personally and they guaranteed me that it would never go to the PS3 because it doesn't fit their artistic vision of being filthy rich.But I still love you, and even more that thing you do in bed where you...y'know? Remember? With the chicken?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

THis game just keeps getting better and better, its constaly keeps you on your toes. I would give this game a 5 thumbs up if i had 5 thumbs :D . Anyone else pick it up yet??
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

i d/l'd it last nite.....believe it or not, i actually paid for it..just started but it is an awesome fucking game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i give it two balls up............................W A Y , W A Y UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

i d/l'd it last nite.....believe it or not, i actually paid for it..What the hell?!So yeah, I pick up my copy today. I'm away until Monday though so won't get to play it until some time next week. Dang it.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I love all the different combos u can do with all the plasmids and weapons. Brillant game. How weird would it be if they made a movie based off the game. Or made a movie that was a prequel to the game to show how rapture came to be. Even though they explain it in the game, idk that just seems like something that could happen. It would probably be a bad idea but w/e. I just wanted to throw that out there.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

shut it up you
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!