Insanery

You can talk about anything in here
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

oh snap! i remember when this little nigga was like, 'i gotta take care of my shit in rl'
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

FoU officially defloured JotR+MotF as a clan, so in essentiality, you're our bitches. I remember ALL my bitches. Welcome back Munch, it's time to put up or put out.Shad, is that when you took our flour away? It was a damn shame too. I was going to make some cookies with that. Hey, remember that one time I deflowered your mom? That's right, your my son and I disown you. <3Hi Anubis and Juggalo! I am definitely not here to stay :P I might jump on JK2 when I go visit my family in Arizona. JK2 is still installed on that PC, apparently my brother plays sometime?Jordan: That is exactly what I did. Now I got mad fire skills that have brought me much sex.I also have a year sobriety. This is the way I work: I'm all or nothing. I can't play just a little JK2 because I will do it all the fucking time. I can not smoke a little weed, eat a bit of shrooms or drink a little booze, etc etc. :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Lol I remember you ^^
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

SUP MUNCHY U SILLY NUB........... :D :D :D :D
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

you bitches ain't shit without your flour!!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

haha you dropped that flaming stick :wink: still nice video tho, do u also do something with fire and farts?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Ugh.