Sing a Song with Jedi Chip

You can talk about anything in here
ShadowSpyke

Post by ShadowSpyke »

*sings* I ONCE KISSED AN EWOK AND FLEW INTO THE FUTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DANCED LIKE A PENGUIN AND FLEW INTO THE PASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KILL ME?! OWWWW DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE ME MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAYING ADEAD STAYING ADEAD AH AH AH AH Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

heather, i still listen to that chumbawumba CD......and its He drinks a whiskey he drinks a vodka drink, he drinks a LAGER drink, he drinks a cider drink. He sings the somgs that remind him of the good times. He sings the songs that remind him of the betta times "Oh Danny Boy, Danny Boy..." *chorus* *then after He sings the songs that remind him of the betta times* "Dont cry for me Next door neighbour...." I get knocked dow, but i get up again, U never gonna keep me Down *repeating and decreasendo*
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

[size=24:20427d4cb8]SUM 41 AND BLINK 182 ROCK!!!!!![/size:20427d4cb8]
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

spyke, u want my help within the bowls of our plan?!?!?!
Christian

Post by Christian »

heather, i still listen to that chumbawumba CD......and its He drinks a whiskey he drinks a vodka drink, he drinks a LAGER drink, he drinks a cider drink. He sings the somgs that remind him of the good times. He sings the songs that remind him of the betta times "Oh Danny Boy, Danny Boy..." *chorus* *then after He sings the songs that remind him of the betta times* "Dont cry for me Next door neighbour...." I get knocked dow, but i get up again, U never gonna keep me Down *repeating and decreasendo*and Anubis is right for once, lol.All my life I've been searching for somethingSomething never comes, never leads to nothingNothing satisfies but I'm getting closeCloser to the prize at the end of the rope.i love the Foo Fighters too :P
Jedi Chip

Post by Jedi Chip »

AYo you guys listen to the worst fuckin music ever. :rude1: thats what sum 41 does to blink or something like that. im confusedyou want good music and want to be em pimpo grande listen to kenny loggins and RAP not hip hopWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIE ME TO ACHAIR AND RAPE MY ASS :spank: Signing off ghost captain this is el pimpo grande for the evening news
Christian

Post by Christian »

kenny loggins had two good songs. maybe 3 but besides that, he's a nobody.Rap sucks badly. enough said.my musical tastes go everywhere. i could be listening to Metallica one minute, Bon Jovi the next, and then listen to Sum 41.but never rap, never hip hop, never country.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Rap ownzzzzzzzzz! 8)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

only rapper i tolerate is eminem
Step