Your first friends in JK2?

You can talk about anything in here
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

OMG ITS FUCKING SEIFER!!!SUP YOU SORRY BASTARD!!Long time no see eh?Whats up? What ya been up too? wheres my Kiss??

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

my first friend was a guy called Spanky.. but i never saw him after a couple days.. my first REAL friends included: jEDI kESHIN, Darth Angelus, Toof, Hokuten, Snape, and well.. ask snape cuz he was there.. obviously..
TruVpoweR

Post by TruVpoweR »

hmm i can't realey say i have a best frined cuz i have 13 best frineds in jk2 kyo cloud chirs master z vex step DA cyp tib taco ard teepo ORmullet
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

the first person i made friends with was Jonas, who dont play anymore. Then i befriended, Cloud, which is funny, cause now he's in agito (which i despise...just for the hell of it) then Big W put me in (resistance) and eventually JotR, and finally..lol, ReDWasK. of course, I befriended everyone in JotR, but BigWask, Little Wask, and Wiked Clown are true Gees. :Pand now, kinda suprisingly, i'm befriending some of you fuckers, even though i own you (cough cough chris and step ;)
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Yea yea, TruV and Red you're my friends too 8) my third friend was BigWask i think........ :roll:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Christian

Post by Christian »

ReD, you own nothing but yourself :rofl:maybe i should clarify: i have many many good friends but Solidus and TruV are the ones that have been around the most and goofed off with a lot. lately though, everyone just seems to be goofing off.....which means fun times :P
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

im still wondering if Chris is a friend of mine.....most of the times he acts like a noob and more.........but lol Chris didnt read this.........so <8) lol j/kYea......also Chris is a friend of mine :shock:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

the first ppl that i was friends with would be my buddy chris and and THE MAN WHO DISAPPEARED WITH NO TRACE (LYON)!! I REMember at clanmage it would be me chris and lyon leading in kills in ffa doin nothin but dfa :wink: also i consider nate one of best friends because he stuck with us through all the mess and it was cool showin him the ropes and seeing him become better than i was :wink: lol yeah right i'll own nate any day of the weeek :wink:
Christian

Post by Christian »

shit, i forgot Lyon, lol.he disappeared off to 1.3 i think. he was mad i let a couple people in. while i admitted a mistake with one of them (Ares/Riox), the other 2 were cool and Lyon took his ball and went home. but no matter. he was cool til he did that. and i remember us 3 always leading the way. ahhh memories :)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Klasher, Sesame Seed Conspiracy, Teo, Dimmy, Evans, Kyodu... Out of all those some of you may remember Teo and you should all know Dimmy ;)Teo was probably the closest friend I had on the game and we still write to each other now. He is the only FoUster/jk2 player to this day who knows my real name. Heh - only another year and then he'll be back from his journeys!I met Strych quite early on as well, he joined FoU using the name of Leo@net purely to find out more about me - apparently I was quite legendary back in the ol' days for some reason.