Im a rebel :roll: :shock:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

just about all of us are ::points at jaina:: cept for...HERRRRRRR :/hiss:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ok, turk....when i said destroy our PA place...i meant 50 imperials will stay in our area and kill us on sight...meaning we cant go their, maintenance not be paid...and b destroyed that way....in beta i and some others did this to an imp town everyone hated. also, im not saying it has to b on corellia, but that might b a good place PLUS mayb we can start the city in our future site them move our guild, we cant make a city till they plug the city halls and we r able to build em. btw about what u said how rebels would flock to our city turk....not saying ppl wont...but when they have to walk all the way there that will knock a lot off...o and the fact that they would want to stay at our place means they r noobs and wont help us, the real rebels we want just go to theed and such and kill those who get in there way much like cyph zero and i.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

guys calm down.... you guys are getting pissed over nothing there is an easy way to fix this... you have someone who is say like... 2nd in command under snape.. such as zero ( cuz he is a "special" friend of snapes :roll: ) and you make a PA on Correlia... and have like FoU and FoU2... so when FOu city gets raped FoU2 city can call in reinforcements... just take a minute to think this over and stop yelling at eachother... this is only a suggestion, but its just bad when all i read in ever forum/thread people cussing eachother out and being serious... i remember a month or so back when i met fou it was just non stop fun and i hope it still is that... i havent been playing recently been at school... and such so yeah :) ( hand $50 bucks to all the pissed people) go pick up a bitch and have fun!( releaves stress :wink: )
~Pwner of Cypher
Gaylord

Post by Gaylord »

good idea kasi bring em back on the grou :) nd
bow, painkiller, bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

rebels WILL flock because of... SHUTTLE PORTS
jacen

Post by jacen »

good point terras but dont we have to vote for a new president every week? I mean we could just vote for snape every time lol
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

stop reviving old topics*looks around*bump
jacen

Post by jacen »

wheres drep?! :lol:
If you're fresh, you're clean.