Favorite band/song

You can talk about anything in here
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Conway Twitty - Hello Darlin
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Warren Zevon - Werewolves of LondonToo bad ole Warren bought the farm a few months back. :cry:
TiberiusII

Post by TiberiusII »

Metallica-Fade to Black
If common sense was really so common, everybody would use it.
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

Pantera-Strengh Beyond StrenghMetallica-Fight Fire With Fire
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Tool "Schism" or Tool "Sober"Those two songs right there own all.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

nirvana - in bloom :shock:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

beach boys- i get around
LimpNoodle

Post by LimpNoodle »

Queen - bohemian Rhapsody and fat bottomed girls The Beatles - the walrus songThe chilli pepers - scar tissue and under the bridgecoolio - gangstas paradisetu pac - changes oasis - dont look back in anger and wonderwall and little by littleRun dmc - tricky , walk this way (feat aerosmith) and its like that Foo fighters - learn to flyThe vern - bitter sweet symphonyThe darkness - love is only a feelingREM - shiny happy people Bob marley - higher like a lion in zion and no woman no cryr just a few of my favs but no doubt u will all agree they suck
I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenI love tibby ;)
Pada*One aka InVincible

Post by Pada*One aka InVincible »

hmm......1 M.O.P. "Stomp da shit out U"2 Capone'n'Noreaga "Invincible" 8)3 Liquido "Narcotic"4 Rage against the Machine "People of the sun"5 The Beatnuts "watch out now'6 Afu-Ra "Equality"7 Daileted People "Worst come to worst.."8 M.O.P. "Power"9 The Offspring "Self Esteem" 10 Sean Paul almoast all songs :wink:11 Lil Jon & East Side Boyz "get low.."12 Young bloodz "Damn.."
Duels - We run this biz.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Queen - bohemian Rhapsody and fat bottomed girls The Beatles - the walrus songThe chilli pepers - scar tissue and under the bridgecoolio - gangstas paradisetu pac - changes oasis - dont look back in anger and wonderwall and little by littleRun dmc - tricky , walk this way (feat aerosmith) and its like that Foo fighters - learn to flyThe vern - bitter sweet symphonyThe darkness - love is only a feelingREM - shiny happy people Bob marley - higher like a lion in zion and no woman no cryr just a few of my favs but no doubt u will all agree they suckI actually like most of those songs. What does that make me?