Post by Snape »

It means lover of men.
big

Post by big »

:shock: lol
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i played some other SW game and you always got kamikazed by tie fighters on some of the levels, and the guy inside those ties was named Darth Bob
HanK

Post by HanK »

My name is completely random, but it does have kind of a nice King of the Hill payoff."Dammit, Bobby, shut the hell up."
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

unfortunately for me that is
HanK

Post by HanK »

Righto. :D
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Contrary to popular belief my name does have an origin. During Recon week in boot camp I was the best during the training games we had. Nobody could ever spot me when we were doing night secure missions so Gunny said that I was like a fucking shadow out there. And it stuck. After everyone got over the whole "limp" thing for breaking my leg on the wall hop.... Ive always been wood crafty cause in Poland we used to steal food from grocery stores near woods and run back into them, and the store clerks arent like the ones here. They would chase you for like half a mile before they gave up. Had to learn how to be swift and silent :wink:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

YOU PUSSY YOU CAN'T EVEN FALL RIGHT!!! :D
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Omg they talked about that for like 2 weeks. Every thing I did was followed by the imfamous string of words.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.