Splinter Cell Pandora MP Demo Patch inside *UPDATED*

You can talk about anything in here
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

how can you still be downloading it? Its only a 60 mB demo Snapey Poo?I need someone to be on my side, other than these random peeps that keep coming in the server with me and have no fuckin clue what they are doing :) Hurry up and get it BEETCH so I can have a team mate :)
HanK

Post by HanK »

Download complete...now to see if it will run on my shitty system.***EDIT***Looks like it's finally time to buy a new graphics card...the GeForce 2 just isn't cutting it anymore. :lol:
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Download complete...now to see if it will run on my shitty system.***EDIT***Looks like it's finally time to buy a new graphics card...the GeForce 2 just isn't cutting it anymore. :lol:NOOOOOOOOOooooOOOoOOOooOOooOOOoooOOOoo!!!Get a card Hank I will miss you!!!!
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

...the GeForce 2 just isn't cutting it anymore. :lol:indeed, i changed it only for gf3tit...BUT ITS A LOT BETTER :twisted: download complete :ween:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Sadly HanK, I must admit to the same GeForce 2 burden. No Splinter Cell for me. Until I get all the shit for my new computer.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

what should i get? this demo, or the real version (is it out?!)?
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

i would get the demo, its only 60 megs and it will answer all your questions on getting the full retail version
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

patch 1.1 for the MP demohttp://www.3dgamers.com/dl/games/splintercell2 ... .htmlfixes several bugs with people crashing to the desktop, etc...a must grab if you have already downloaded the demo.