Banner Request Thread

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

This ok Erb? Feel free to make any suggestions for changes...
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Le Juggy's...
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Hook me up with one bro, if you can.Theme - Dark coloured / Final Fantasy Unlimited -> Guy in black with yellow demon gun / CTF, a flagrunner WITHOUT speedGame - JK2 --> JeditrainerColour Scheme - Red/WhiteName - {FoU} StepQuote - Our circle of life - Endless white. :)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

A very welcome suggestion Milk, much better now!I've re-uploaded all banners to include the updates, and added the quote to yours too Jacen.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Hook me up with one bro, if you can.Theme - Dark coloured / Final Fantasy Unlimited -> Guy in black with yellow demon gun / CTF, a flagrunner WITHOUT speedGame - JK2 --> JeditrainerColour Scheme - Red/WhiteName - {FoU} StepQuote - Our circle of life - Endless white. :)Here ya go matey! :D
Milk

Post by Milk »

Ok, I just want to see what comes out of this. :DTheme - ComicalGame - Your pick: Final Fantasy 4 or Shenmue ;)Colour Scheme - Blue/WhiteName - FoU MilkQuote - "Ueaj!"Additional - Use your über imagination. Maybe toss in some dutch wannabe reference to clogs?Have fuun snapey. :D
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Ok, I just want to see what comes out of this. :DTheme - ComicalGame - Your pick: Final Fantasy 4 or Shenmue ;)Colour Scheme - Blue/WhiteName - FoU MilkQuote - "Ueaj!"Additional - Use your über imagination. Maybe toss in some dutch wannabe reference to clogs?Have fuun snapey. :DUmm... yeah! Here ya go... :shock:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Sure thing babes.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Theme - SeriousGame - NoneColor Scheme - White and GrayName - FoU Evangelion (all white)Quote - " I think I just want to be forgiven. Yes, I want to be forgiven..."Additional - Use this picture of Rei along with the quote. Make sure the color behind my name is gray so that you can see my name properly... :P
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Theme: U.S. Army Rangercolor sceme: Camouflagequote: I jump out of planes and kill people...what do you do?name: FoU Calvin