Music

You can talk about anything in here
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

1. KorN is the biggest joke in rock. They are just awful.Ever heard of opinions? :evil:
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

1. KorN is the biggest joke in rock. They are just awful.Ever heard of opinions? :evil:yeah, he thinks korn sucks :D
~Pwner of Cypher
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Yeah but some people may like it.
HanK

Post by HanK »

All I need to get down is the Bonanza theme song. Throw that bad boy on repeat and I'm good to go.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

All I need to get down is the Bonanza theme song. Throw that bad boy on repeat and I'm good to go.Rofl! :lol: Anyway, I don't like everyones's kind of music. I'm into different stuff. I listen to the Lord of the Rings Soundtracks alot, along with other stuff like Chrono Cross and Cowboy Bebop tunes. The only kind of lyrical music I listen to is Warren Zevon.
HanK

Post by HanK »

http://bonanzaworld.net/lyrics.shtmlYou can switch between the instrumental version of later episodes of the show, and the version from the pilot with Lorne Green singing. :D
UnDerTaKeR

Post by UnDerTaKeR »

I listen most of Power metal , bands like Stratovarius,Thunderstone,Nightwish....etc. :buttrock:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

All I need to get down is the Bonanza theme song. Throw that bad boy on repeat and I'm good to go.Rofl! :lol: Anyway, I don't like everyones's kind of music. I'm into different stuff. I listen to the Lord of the Rings Soundtracks alot, along with other stuff like Chrono Cross and Cowboy Bebop tunes. The only kind of lyrical music I listen to is Warren Zevon.Oh so your a nerd, thats all you had to say. :wink:
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

red hot chili peppers, oasis, oppspring, nirvana, smile empty soul, inubus, one side zero, metalica, eve 6, chevelle, blink 182, pantera, pearl jam, radophead, trapt, yellowcard, spineshank, static x, and of course brittney spears :oops:
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

Steve MorseIncubusDays of The NewEaglesYesPink FloydLed ZeppelinELOELPFleetwood MacGenesis (early)JewelSarah McGlaughlinThe BeatlesKansasKing CrimsonNeil DiamondPaper LaceDan HillPrimusQueensrycheRainbowDeep PurpleRushSagaSteve MillerStarbuck10ccStyxSupertrampU2ZappaAbbaQueenBostonCheap TrickClaptonJeffrey GainsTrainDave Mathews Band

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.