PLz for 1 week

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I'm inclined to agree with Mus on that point, even FFA's have turned sour now cos everyone just pulls or chokes you to the side and then pull you down and kill ya.It's kinda sad spending the whole of a free for all on the floor. If I get pulled down in a FFA then I will suicide before letting them get the kill (unless I'm mucking about with people like Chris and Mus)... Death before dishonor I say!!!I reckon the force should perhaps be turned down to Knight. But ultimately I leave this decision to Tibby as it's this baby. 8)
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Yes guys, but the beauty about this game is that there is a way to counter almost anything. Some trys to Pull you down you can do these things...AbsorbNot MoveSwing Your Saber In One Spot And Have Then Pull You Into ThemKick Them When They Get Close Enough.All of these work against pull and if you learn how to defen yourself against it I can safely say you would not be complaining about it.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

take it down to jedi knight or gaurdian.. we have too many whores in HoP
Christian

Post by Christian »

i agree that it should be knocked down a level. i only use push in most instances (unless i'm messin around with Mush, Tib, Des, Snape, etc). i only use grip and speed to mess around with.never used pull, never will. too many people use that and i've never wanted to resort to the same things tht others were using. but i find myself putting the points into pull just so i don't get pulled all over the place. it's getting ridiculous. and don't get me started on the drain whoring.....sry, a little rant, lol. but i say knock the force down a level or two but don't get rid of it completely.and Mush, that's not right bro. so much for OR taking on everyone.....
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

and mus what the hell are you bitching about force you pull to and saber throw take your saber throw into OR i give you 10 sec and you well be bannedWe would care about this, why?
Christian

Post by Christian »

good point Ardy. i don't go there anymore to begin with.....
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Not Move.For some odd reason, I could not help but laugh when I saw that.
Ender

Post by Ender »

Its all part of the game though. If you want less force just change it to gaurdian or something.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

and mus what the hell are you bitching about force you pull to and saber throw take your saber throw into OR i give you 10 sec and you well be bannedWe would care about this, why?Yes RD, this is my opinion as well. If he likes OR so much then go there, stay there and shut your hole. I'm pretty sure Tib has the server the way he wants it. If you want no force go play on a duel server. If you want it more like OR, why not just go to OR and play?*note to self* I now know what it feels like to be 15 again.(Sorry just had to see what I was missing if I acted like I was 15 again)
TruVpoweR

Post by TruVpoweR »

Desu you have some thing on me or just dont like me?not that it means anything to me just curious