WoW server EXP rate for a few days is JACKED UP!

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Quick question for Desu, or someone who might know.What do you fellows use to burn the game on to discs? I have RecordNow by Sonic. I don't know if that'll work...or, whatever. There was something Snape showed me a long time ago.CloneCD or something? How do I get that?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Summon IMP bug should be taken care of as well.WDDG posted a fix so I threw it in there. Only time will tell!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

wait u cant fix the bugs and are waiting on WDDG to do it?thats cool and all but should i still tell u bugs, cause theres still a number that are really annoying :x
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

wait u cant fix the bugs and are waiting on WDDG to do it?thats cool and all but should i still tell u bugs, cause theres still a number that are really annoying :xYeah like the friends list that isnt working :(
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

wait u cant fix the bugs and are waiting on WDDG to do it?thats cool and all but should i still tell u bugs, cause theres still a number that are really annoying :xHonestly guys I cant do anything about the bugs other than look in the WDDG forums for the answers and Im not going to put 16 hours a day into this server to fix it all up like the retail server.I put this up to have some fun and hang out and let people experience a game that most have to pay for.I will work on the bugs when I have the time. Not any sooner not any later.Bug free = www.worldofwarcraft.com15 bucks a month.Free = hang with us and have some patience!
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

wait u cant fix the bugs and are waiting on WDDG to do it?thats cool and all but should i still tell u bugs, cause theres still a number that are really annoying :xHonestly guys I cant do anything about the bugs other than look in the WDDG forums for the answers and Im not going to put 16 hours a day into this server to fix it all up like the retail server.I put this up to have some fun and hang out and let people experience a game that most have to pay for.I will work on the bugs when I have the time. Not any sooner not any later.Bug free = www.worldofwarcraft.com15 bucks a month.Free = hang with us and have some patience!omg fo shizzle
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

im on both sides right now. Was there any zergling bug at all?Because it works as a pet 8).
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Was there any zergling bug at all?Wasn't that the thing from StarCraft?
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Was there any zergling bug at all?Wasn't that the thing from StarCraft?Yup
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

Server down =( I took my lvl 60 mage to undercity and fought the banshee queen...had that bitch down to only 1/3 of her xp left...i died lol