The Legendary GM Island.

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Hermithood is soundin pretty fricken sweet...I should keep the char just for shits and giggles.Oh...I have a druid and I can't seem to get a rage bar at all...no matter what I do.I have a lvl 60 druid and ive barly used my shapeshifts. Spells are so much more fun.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I'd say your best bet is to just delete and recreate your character man. It should only take a few minutes to reach level 13 again. The new WoW server upgrade is out soon which apparently fixes a lot of these bugs so things might be a tad unstable until then, but hey - it's free. :wink: Alternatively you could live out the rest of your days as a hermit.Speakin' of weird bugs (not complaining)Me and toothy were on tonight and we went all the way to the bottom tip of the barrens for this quest, and we had to get to this boss, and when we went to the portal it wouldn't let us through. So we got off and said we'd figure it out later :D
[banner]
[/banner]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I'd say your best bet is to just delete and recreate your character man. It should only take a few minutes to reach level 13 again. The new WoW server upgrade is out soon which apparently fixes a lot of these bugs so things might be a tad unstable until then, but hey - it's free. :wink: Alternatively you could live out the rest of your days as a hermit.Speakin' of weird bugs (not complaining)Me and toothy were on tonight and we went all the way to the bottom tip of the barrens for this quest, and we had to get to this boss, and when we went to the portal it wouldn't let us through. So we got off and said we'd figure it out later :DOkay I totally took that last sentence the wrong way... but then it's Toofy so maybe not.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I'd say your best bet is to just delete and recreate your character man. It should only take a few minutes to reach level 13 again. The new WoW server upgrade is out soon which apparently fixes a lot of these bugs so things might be a tad unstable until then, but hey - it's free. :wink: Alternatively you could live out the rest of your days as a hermit.Speakin' of weird bugs (not complaining)Me and toothy were on tonight and we went all the way to the bottom tip of the barrens for this quest, and we had to get to this boss, and when we went to the portal it wouldn't let us through. So we got off and said we'd figure it out later :DOkay I totally took that last sentence the wrong way... but then it's Toofy so maybe not.Hahaha I was thinking the exact thing, but I guess it's better then saying,"So me and toofy went to bed." eh? ;)
[banner]
[/banner]
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

I will kill you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quid I tried to go to razorfen kraul(sp) and it was empty too...hopefully the update this weekend will spawn the mobs!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

I'd say your best bet is to just delete and recreate your character man. It should only take a few minutes to reach level 13 again. The new WoW server upgrade is out soon which apparently fixes a lot of these bugs so things might be a tad unstable until then, but hey - it's free. :wink: Alternatively you could live out the rest of your days as a hermit.Speakin' of weird bugs (not complaining)Me and toothy were on tonight and we went all the way to the bottom tip of the barrens for this quest, and we had to get to this boss, and when we went to the portal it wouldn't let us through. So we got off and said we'd figure it out later :DHe didn't try to kill you?I thought both of us were on his hitlist.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Are Instances not up?
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

I'd say your best bet is to just delete and recreate your character man. It should only take a few minutes to reach level 13 again. The new WoW server upgrade is out soon which apparently fixes a lot of these bugs so things might be a tad unstable until then, but hey - it's free. :wink: Alternatively you could live out the rest of your days as a hermit.Speakin' of weird bugs (not complaining)Me and toothy were on tonight and we went all the way to the bottom tip of the barrens for this quest, and we had to get to this boss, and when we went to the portal it wouldn't let us through. So we got off and said we'd figure it out later :DHe didn't try to kill you?I thought both of us were on his hitlist.Only you Kam.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

I'd say your best bet is to just delete and recreate your character man. It should only take a few minutes to reach level 13 again. The new WoW server upgrade is out soon which apparently fixes a lot of these bugs so things might be a tad unstable until then, but hey - it's free. :wink: Alternatively you could live out the rest of your days as a hermit.Speakin' of weird bugs (not complaining)Me and toothy were on tonight and we went all the way to the bottom tip of the barrens for this quest, and we had to get to this boss, and when we went to the portal it wouldn't let us through. So we got off and said we'd figure it out later :DHe didn't try to kill you?I thought both of us were on his hitlist.Only you Kam.Coulda swore you said Quid was too.
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

I accidently killed him while we took on mobs :twisted: And since you claim to have such wicked spells lol i want to see just how strong you are...once you get killed I might leave you alone...we'll see...