What are you listening too right now?

You can talk about anything in here
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

12 POSTS IN A ROW?! NEW RECORD!!!!!!(and he was posting the songs as he was listening, which is fine with me!)The thread is titled "right now", and I usually don't listen to 12 songs at once. :PVauce is gay.Jump around -- House of Pain
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

haha nobody understands me when I talk over the internet. I was agreeing with you quid, you can't listen to 12 songs at once so he didn't do anything wrong. caaaalm down. :lol:
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

12 POSTS IN A ROW?! NEW RECORD!!!!!!(and he was posting the songs as he was listening, which is fine with me!)The thread is titled "right now", and I usually don't listen to 12 songs at once. :PVauce is gay.Jump around -- House of Paindamnation, u actually listened to something i like.... :oops: :oops: :oops: Switchblade Symphony...Dollhouse
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
JagerBombs

Post by JagerBombs »

rob zombie - spookshow baby
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

brimful of asha remix by fatboy slim
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

12 POSTS IN A ROW?! NEW RECORD!!!!!!(and he was posting the songs as he was listening, which is fine with me!)The thread is titled "right now", and I usually don't listen to 12 songs at once. :PVauce is gay.Jump around -- House of Paindamnation, u actually listened to something i like.... :oops: :oops: :oops: Switchblade Symphony...Dollhouse*imagines tibby frolicking gleefully to jump around* :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: sweet emotion ~ aerosmith
VII

Post by VII »

decapitated-a poem about an old prison man
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

12 POSTS IN A ROW?! NEW RECORD!!!!!!(and he was posting the songs as he was listening, which is fine with me!)The thread is titled "right now", and I usually don't listen to 12 songs at once. :PVauce is gay.Jump around -- House of Paindamnation, u actually listened to something i like.... :oops: :oops: :oops: Switchblade Symphony...Dollhouse*imagines tibby frolicking gleefully to jump around* :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: sweet emotion ~ aerosmithya well, fuck u and the dog you rode in on.....jump, jump, everybody ...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:danzig.............Long Way Back From Hell.
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

you can make fun of me. but dont you ever make fun of scrappy....im listening....TO NOTHING AHAHAH
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

you can make fun of me. but dont you ever make fun of scrappy....im listening....TO NOTHING AHAHAHThen you're listening to silence, which is something.Or the sound of your ginfers on the boardkey
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH