What are you listening too right now?

You can talk about anything in here
Ktulu

Post by Ktulu »

Bless the fall and the gallowsMikey, BTF's rythm guitarist has been a close friend of mine since i was 15.haha the backround on my cell is me him and my brother taking jaegerbombs.
[IMG] [img:a397c69
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Bless the fall and the gallowsMikey, BTF's rythm guitarist has been a close friend of mine since i was 15.haha the backround on my cell is me him and my brother taking jaegerbombs.mick jagger is my dad
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Ktulu

Post by Ktulu »

Bless the fall and the gallowsMikey, BTF's rythm guitarist has been a close friend of mine since i was 15.haha the backround on my cell is me him and my brother taking jaegerbombs.mick jagger is my dadFUCK, HES COOLER. =(Lol, i cant say im like a FAN of the Stones, but that song Paint it, Black was like a collaboration of musical genius in an almost dark way. Kudos to the Jag Man.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Bless the fall and the gallowsMikey, BTF's rythm guitarist has been a close friend of mine since i was 15.haha the backround on my cell is me him and my brother taking jaegerbombs.mick jagger is my dadFUCK, HES COOLER. =(Lol, i cant say im like a FAN of the Stones, but that song Paint it, Black was like a collaboration of musical genius in an almost dark way. Kudos to the Jag Man.i was joking. rofl :roll: :roll:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Kent - Columbus
Ktulu

Post by Ktulu »

Bless the fall and the gallowsMikey, BTF's rythm guitarist has been a close friend of mine since i was 15.haha the backround on my cell is me him and my brother taking jaegerbombs.mick jagger is my dadFUCK, HES COOLER. =(Lol, i cant say im like a FAN of the Stones, but that song Paint it, Black was like a collaboration of musical genius in an almost dark way. Kudos to the Jag Man.i was joking. rofl :roll: :roll:I know, i caught on, you sarcastic fuck!;p
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

Breaking Benjamin - Blow Me Away
Ktulu

Post by Ktulu »

bumfights-Rufus makes a call to Las Vegas and fucks it up, part 2
VII

Post by VII »

parkway drive- romance is dead
Ktulu