spam

You can talk about anything in here
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

I have hot pink dredlocks :)I'm getting dreads again, been 2 years since I had them last time (I took them out though, after 2 weeks. Snowboarding trips make it hard to keep that stuff)just remember that braiding your hair like that damages it and will make you go bald faster............ :D :D :D :D :D
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

I have hot pink dredlocks :)And wheres the picture to prove it?
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I have hot pink dredlocks :)I'm getting dreads again, been 2 years since I had them last time (I took them out though, after 2 weeks. Snowboarding trips make it hard to keep that stuff)just remember that braiding your hair like that damages it and will make you go bald faster............ :D :D :D :D :DDreads and braids are totally different.. Dreads are more of a twist with beeswax or something mucking them together.. Or if you go the au natural way, really really really unclean dirty as fuck hair.. usually it only works for black people. I have seen some white homeless people with nappy enough hair though..
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

like i really have hot pink dreds...i have the same hair as Erb i'm willing to bet...shaved with a 1 most of the time.... :shock:
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

I don't use no clip :P
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

I don't use no clip :Pbah clippers ftw
HanK

Post by HanK »

Why don't you ever take me to Red Lobster anymore? :cry:
LukeN

Post by LukeN »

My mum made me get my hair trimmed. :cry:But I can still touch my nose with it! =DBeat that! HAR!gahhhhhhhhhhh who do you think you are goldilocks?
The Second Canuck
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Desu reminds me a lot of Gary Sinise... :?
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

omg snape ive got a buddy who looks like him when he smiles for pics. u should see all the prom pics with him its hilarious