Superbowl baby !

You can talk about anything in here
jacen

Post by jacen »

fuck yeah pittsburgh.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Football is so cool, I love it when they get those oustanding homeruns.
[banner]
[/banner]
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Football is so cool, I love it when they get those oustanding homeruns.thats baseball you retard. its called a touchdown, the score then becomes 40-love and they then get to shoot from the freethrow line for extra points

Post by Default »

Fuck the east coast media seahawks only have the best offencive stats in football this year and have one of the top 5 defenses and we dont get any credit, john madden always talks about the other team having a bad game and we are what lucky? last week most of the ESPN guys picked Carolina to win when all they have is Steve Smith who is a wide reciever ... what did he end up with 5 catches for 30+ yards and all ESPN can say is Delhome or how ever u spell his name had a bad game and they never admit that Seahawks shut them down and there predictions were wrong. I think Steelers are a great team and its going to be a close game i have to stick to my home team i mean i am from Seattle
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

seahawks have the powerpittsburgh has the powerdetroit lacks the powerinteresting setting for a showdownboth teams are rather equal in their offense sporting strong QBs and RBs. the defenses are also rather similar both with rather skilled LBs calling uber strats.
VII

Post by VII »

been starring at maximus's avatar for hours now.Anyways whats your guys predictions for the super bowlMine: Pittsburgh 21 Seattle 17*goes back to starring*
sob_goOfee

Post by sob_goOfee »

31-21Seahawks Win. :D
NULL

Post by Default »

27- 21 Seahawks of course im ready for the superbowl party then the Champion Parade on tuesday in downtown Seattle
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i have 50 dollars that its tails on the flip. 100 on seahawks. 50 on pits bein scoreless in third and 50 that the band whom is playing at the party im goin to sucks.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

i have 50 dollars that its tails on the flip. 100 on seahawks. 50 on pits bein scoreless in third and 50 that the band whom is playing at the party im goin to sucks.lol i just realized u hav nearly naked dogs on your banner lol
[banner]
[/banner]