Hello FoU

You can talk about anything in here
gramps

Post by gramps »

You hear that Snape?! SUPER SEXY MOVES! :DAh yes, but have you ever seen a man eat his own face?It's ant my dear sir, and then I must not have seen everything. :wink: - If we are indeed both referring to Team America.Huh? It's 'Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?'... ants have nothing to do with it!-3 sexy points at you!Cobblers! Surely you jest Snape! I just rewatched the video this past weekend, and I can assure you that it's ant! :D
:{8):
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

*watches movie*your both wrong! its crabs!!!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ex that...wrong movie... :roll: *puts disc back in case titled, "Daikatana Genshu's Life, Inside the Pants of a Hooker."*
VII

Post by VII »

Dont worry gramps will get those points back.*zipper sound*Yup... :PLooks like someone got some action.

Post by Default »

i thought he was refering to u 7 :Pwelcome to forums bro
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

ex that...wrong movie... :roll: *puts disc back in case titled, "Daikatana Genshu's Life, Inside the Pants of Hobar."*you misspelled the title, I fixed it for you.
[banner]
[/banner]
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

ex that...wrong movie... :roll: *puts disc back in case titled, "Daikatana Genshu's Life, Inside the Pants of a Hooker."*FOR HOW LONG HAVE I SUFFERED YOUR SEXUAL SLANDERS, ANUBIS
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

ex that...wrong movie... :roll: *puts disc back in case titled, "Daikatana Genshu's Life, Inside the Pants of a Hooker."*FOR HOW LONG HAVE I SUFFERED YOUR SEXUAL SLANDERS, ANUBISCrabs man, crabs.
VII

Post by VII »

i thought he was refering to u 7 :Pwelcome to forums broNevar!! I wouldnt let gramps touch me! With his old hands.
gramps

Post by gramps »

i thought he was refering to u 7 :Pwelcome to forums broNevar!! I wouldnt let gramps touch me! With his old hands.WRINKLES ARE A VIRTUE.
:{8):